Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Adland Friends Remembered
8/2/2007 10:08:19 AM

You're always welcome Judy.

Ken Sword's name has cropped up several times and always in matters of being helpful.

I really must check out my friends list.

I really have to work on my photos for Valerie.

Roger

+0
Valerie Clavin

4235 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/2/2007 10:34:17 AM

Hi Roger,

I found you!!! Yes, you do have to get those photos for Valerie :)

I'm putting your forum at mine - this is a must read! agreed?

Blessings

Valerie Clavin

+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/2/2007 11:26:19 AM
Hello Roger,

I was just doing my best to put up my first forum after a long time, doing my best to make you see what I've been doing for the last almost year I was away of Adland. Though, as writing about myself is not so very exciting for me, I ended up browsing around and as you can see, here! :-) ... and I'm so glad about this.

I've got here by chance, as I'm sure most of us, and I was very confused and even afraid of doing mistakes and stepping over rules, when I've got my first "Invite to be friends" It was from Hans! (I have to check what is he doing by now?!) Than, for a long time I did nothing else but watching what others are doing and than with much fear begun to post! I was afraid for a long time of mistakes I could do while trying to express my thoughts and coming out who knows what else (in English), having less in common with my real thoughts! LOL

People were so very kind and always encouraging me to post, because they were doing their best to understand me! They did a wonderful effort, because I become more confident and started to do my own forums. A great contribution had John (The Ambassador :-) ), Kathy, Kenneth Sword and some other dear friends of mine who unfortunately are not here now.

Well, that was than! ... now I feel somewhat the same (on another level) However, now I'm blessed with some wonderful friends and I'm sure I can relay on their understanding (for my mistakes) and help to fix them. ... and I'm so thankful for every each of YOU!

Myspace Comment: Thanks, Thank You 20

With friendship,
Anamaria
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/2/2007 4:11:50 PM

Anamaria,

You are most welcome here.

You are very respected and loved here at Adland.

I have some great friends here and am proud to be yours.

You always seem to know what to say and are always diplomatic. Your English is very good, you always make yourself understood.

Continue to delight us with your forums and I shall try my best to do the same.

For the sake of those who don't know, here are the instructions for finding an old friend or indeed somebody with a particular interest.

Go to the top of the heading and click on people find.

On the form put in as much info as you can. (If you are looking for a former friend then put in their name etc.)

If you are looking for somebody intrested in (lets say) travel then type travel into interests and HEY PRESTO people at Adland interested in travel.

The other route to past friends is to Login, click on the Friends on the right hand side and then click on the letter that your friends name start with, again, HEY PRESTO a page occurs with your friend on it.

This just might help new folks and remind older members.

Love you Anamaria,

Roger

+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/18/2007 12:11:00 AM
Hi Roger,
  This is an interesting forum topic that I never knew about.  I would have known if I took the time out to check it when you first invited me.  I am now making an effort to BE A FRIEND rather than HAVE A FRIEND.  We can all have friends, however if we keep ignoring their friendship, we will suddenly find out that they have lost interest in us.  Friendship is precious, and I for one do not want to lose a single one.  I believe that I will begin with each of my friends.  Check their profiles and see if they have a forum or two.  Find one that interests me, and reply.  If the friend does not have a forum I may PM them, ask them what interests them most, I will do my best to teach them how to create a forum.  What is interesting is that I have entered some responses to a couple this evening.  I found some that have a lot of responses to their forums and others that have several forums with no responses at all.  This is definetely an eye opener.  I have learned, however, during this experimentation that all that do post, have something interesting to say.  I especially will be concentrating on those friends that have always supported Shirley and I because we have been doremant too long. I would like to send a message to all of my friends and to those that may not be my friends as yet.
 No matter where you live, I hope and pray that this holiday season finds you in good spirits and that you have the love and warmth of friends and family to keep you warm.  Remember, if you have lost a loved one during this season, you have not lost but gained, because this is the season when GOD allows them to be with you.  Celebrate the Love and Happiness they they have bestowed upon you over the years and by all means welcome them to join you in your happiness.  Love should never die.

GOD BLESS YOU

MIKE

http://countryvalues65.tripod.com
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!