Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Adland Friends Remembered
7/16/2007 5:39:35 PM

Hi Roger, sometimes I feel like that someone who disappeared!! We get so wrapped up in our everyday activities, that we forget who we really are and what we represent, and the reason why we should be here. With that being said, I would like to present a lady who is sharing two miracles in her life that happened back in 2002. Please visit this forum thread for details. I'd love to see a post there! Thank you, and God Bless!

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/738241.aspx

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/16/2007 8:10:14 PM

Hi Roger,

I saw James posting and had to come and say hi to him. 

James, I haven't seen you around - I love that uniform and it makes you so recognizable when your head goes floating by (lol)

I would like to know more about the miracles, so I am going there now, and James, if you run into anyone who hasn't posted here - send them on over.  I think this could turn into a reunion!

Blessings,

Judy

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/17/2007 1:10:23 AM

Hello James,

Always great to see you. Welcome.

As usual I have a busy schedule which means that I am just about finding time to respond to emails. I will take a look as soon as I can. It seems on the surface a little puzzling and confusing.

Anything that can be done to promote a closer bond and love has to be worth investigating.

Roger

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/17/2007 1:14:10 AM

Hi Judy,

Glad to see you met up with James here.

I am going to make myself find time today. I must give ME some more time and ease off on chasing £££££££'s.

Yes, let's see what reunions are possible.

Roger 

+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/17/2007 1:35:18 AM

Hello roger,

This is Brilliant , Know wonder I chose you to be Man of the year here at adlandpro our adland Calender man.

You are amazing.

great job.

Kathy Hamilton

I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!