Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Questions About Paid membership to Adlandpro
4/8/2007 1:39:57 PM
Hi Bj, yes, i think i do see what the misleading comes from... I've thought about suggesting that they include a special price for Gold Membership for only $10 dollars more you also get ADLANDER ... and that might ... encourage more to GO GOLD... you have to really be utilyzing the GOLD membership and understand how to use it all as well! Just make sure you stay within your budget... and just do what works best for you... Glad to here lots of your clicks are coming from Adland! I get lots of clicks from SPIDERS !!! I've gotten so I recognize those IP addresses pretty well. But that also means my ad(s) have been crawled and have or will come up in a search by someone! your friend, Beth
+0
LaChelle Farmer

70 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/8/2007 1:53:07 PM

Hello BJ,Mary The gold membership is the the best offer to buy

Sorry for the mix up LaChelle

+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/8/2007 2:11:45 PM

Great Forum topic BJ

I found it misleading as well - I purchased the Gold without adlander and "thought" I was gettgin both.....LOL I agree with Beth - have the Gold advertising to include the adlander when you purchase it (as an option - even if the option stayed the fulkl price) - at least then you would understand that there are two upgrades.

Personally - I am glad I chose the "Gold" option first.... I am not using it all but at a buck a day I can miss one coffee out and afford it no problem. But I chose that route of "gold" for a reason..... I have been working on building my friends list up and understanding online marketing and adland - as I am new to working the web - but far from new to mnarketing and sales... thus for me it is an education as well as an opportunity to earn some money and most importantly associate with like minded people.

The like minded people is of course the best part of it all..... so few people look to earn a living outside the box (getting a J.O.B. and punching a clock).... and this association of open minded people is why I LOVE Adland.

On my forums - I am slowly building a section on "Business skills in General". Because of my past experience I look forward to sharing some marketing and sales ideas as well as learn from you (ALL) to even add to my knowledge.

I suggest "plan" your marketing strategy in advance - Test systems - adjust and test some more and over time one can refine a combination of activities that will work for "YOU"..... Thus the right answer to your question Adlander or Gold - or Both - will become apparent by testing - adjusting - and trial and error - until you find the system that "works" for "YOU".

Each to their own - and they will both be correct - depending on your personal strategy.

Hope my long winded reply helps.

http://members.clubyeah.com/doverblue

Neil Sperling MB

+0
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/8/2007 2:13:40 PM

Hello BJ,

Gold Membership is a membership which was in existence before this community has been created.

Gold Membership is an Advertising package and has nothing in common with Adlander.

The Gold Membership is giving exposure to your ad in four different areas, wheres Adlander is a membership of features available just for community members and is not overlapping with GM at all, nor it is an upgrade to each other. They are not related.

In addition Adlander is not an equivalent of free membership on this site. Here you will find list of features available to Adlanders

http://community.adlandpro.com/account/management.aspx

None of this is available to free members.

Let me know if you have other questions.

Bogdan

Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/8/2007 2:35:20 PM
Hi Neil... I just saw where Bogdan explained the difference between the two... They are totally separate. AND like you Neil, I went with the Gold advert package because I was learning and I will go GOLD again in a few months as soon as I'm ready to use the Autoresponders! I learned so much here and the first 6 months I was promoting a product that just doesn't sell well here at adland or ... i just didn't know how to do so... then I started promoting other affiliates and now have switched to focusing on online affiliates incuding Adland... I even remember when the ADLANDER was first offered! Now that I think of it! I wouldn't have the sign ups I've had with my main affiliate if it wasn't for Adlander... it is community and it is advertising pkg as well... Both are GREAT to have if it's in the budget!!! Beth
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!