Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sue
Sue Marshall

113 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Jokes Thread
3/15/2007 1:17:33 PM
Well Joe I will assume you have worked out the Y in FY then?

Nope the L is not to do with Roberts quote.

In, I believe the 2nd world war, I believe us Brits were referred to as "Limey's" or "Limies" possibly by you "Y's" and possibly others too LOL...

Sue
"Limey Extraordinaire"
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/15/2007 1:28:34 PM
I GET IT!  You are a Friendly Limey Chappette.  :)  I know it may be hard to grasp this, but we ain't all "Yankee"s.  I've never called a feather a macaroni and I ride horses not ponies.  :)   What do you ride?
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Sue
Sue Marshall

113 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/15/2007 1:42:53 PM
Oh yes I know your not all Yankees - however, for the purposes of my Friends and my having a friendly dig at each other via email, it helped to be totally unPC and call her an F**Y... or shortened to FY and I got the same back ten fold from her all the time, or I get rather.  The F does not stand for Friendly but i think you know that, that was the word that required pm to let you know what it is....

As for horses or ponies, I rode a horse once when I was about ten, I was taken out supervised with another rider, who was only 16 or so, who promptly gallopped off, leaving me behind, my horse followed, jumped a fence into a field and guess where I landed up? Yep on my ***** ouch, I remember it to this day. 

When I was about 5, my Father took me to a Country Fair where they had lovely Cart Horses, I was told I could pet the Horse because they were friendly, I proceeded to do so only to get a bite on the side of my arm, which I also Remember how much that hurt and how angry my Dad was, so today, I ride neither a pony nor a horse and I am sorry to say, I found out in my mid thirties, when walking near a horse, that I had develeoped a bit of a fear/phobia of horses, such a shame because what beautiful beasts they are.

Oh and used to ride a donkey on the good old English beeches when I was little, led around with other eager kids in a line up and down the beech.

Take care all
Epic Sue
+0
Robert Montgomery

140 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/15/2007 1:45:03 PM

Yankee?

Heck I am a new breed of man, I am a league of nations!

Now imagine all the nationalities an English person is known to be?

Just one English......

Now imagine a person built on the aspect of a league of nations?

Irish
English
Czechoslovakian
Hungarian
Lithuanian
Croatian
Polish
French
Scotish
Roman

Imagine all the things each is well known for and you get me.

While doing my genealogy I found out that I was made up of all the above nationalities. A Yankee?  A Yankee is a baseball team in New York.....

I am just a regular old mutt and I have the license to proooooooove it.

Please be nice to me, I love me doggie treats.........

Robert

An Old Mutt

Ram_Industries Robert A. Montgomery http://Martech-Inc.biz
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/15/2007 1:51:41 PM
Robert, I guess we are old hound dogs.  I'm so mutt, I can't even bark. 

Sue, you've got to get on a horse. 
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!