Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sue
Sue Marshall

113 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Jokes Thread
3/15/2007 5:51:41 PM
Those are brilliant Robert, especially love the English turning into German one - I have seen that before but really enjoyed reading it again.  A nice little chuckle before bed time is just what the doctor ordered.

I have two more somewhere on this computer, but tired now, someone remind me on Monday to post them please.  You will love them.

Night all
Sue (FL)
+0
Robert Montgomery

140 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/21/2007 12:37:51 PM
I think this is the biggest joke of all time.... Makes me wanna cry of laughing so hard. \\|// (@ @) ----------------------oOO---(_)---OOo---------------------- FREE Advertising for life during March?????? WOW !!!! Everyone must be crazy to think that paying for advertising will get you noticed quicker than getting their business advertised for free! Did you know that I make $23,000.00 a month and I never advertise? I do it all the time! It is so easy that everyone is doing it online now. Even cavemen have started doing this very thing! Build a website, post all your products and services on your website and the people storm to your webpage, and you never advertised your link to anyone! Wow this is so exciting to know that I make huge amounts of money and all I had to do was build a webpage..... Sorry but to get $1.00 or 100's of dollars you must advertise so people will know that you have a real business. You got a website up and running and you have to advertise your website.... No getting around it. I have to know what link to click on so that I can go to your website. I guess you really are not making much money selling if you are not being seen!!!! But I am...... I make alot of money all because I simply created a website that no one will see!!!! Who would have thunk it? ----------------------------------------------------------- |__|__| || || ooO Ooo Lets all go make money by not advertising
Ram_Industries Robert A. Montgomery http://Martech-Inc.biz
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/21/2007 1:25:29 PM
Ah, if it were that easy.  :)
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Sue
Sue Marshall

113 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/21/2007 4:25:09 PM
Hi Guys,

Sorry I have not been around, just been made a moderator over at the GWOPC forum and that is keeping me busy LOL.

Robert, I cannot understand why people have not taken you up on this offer - they must all be mad.

Would you like me to send another message in an email to my lot tomorrow?  I did send it out I think two times, but could do it again tomorrow?

Sue
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/21/2007 4:57:31 PM
Hey Sue and Robert,

I guess I missed Robert's message about the free advertising.  I thought it was a joke.  If not, show me the link!  I'll look at it...  Hey, no matter what any of us are doing, it still requires a team to get it done in a big way.  If you say it works, I'll take a look at it.   Send the link though... :)

------------

Since this is a joke forum, I'll contribute one......

God Save The Queen

The Queen of England was showing the Archbishop of Canterbury around the Royal Stables when one of the stallions close by farted so loudly it couldn't be ignored.

'Oh dear,' said the Queen, 'How embarrassing. I'm frightfully sorry about that.'

'It's quite understandable,' said the archbishop, and after a moment added, 'as a matter of fact I thought it was the horse.'

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!