Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Gerri Decher

718 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Goji Juice Slapped by CBC
4/14/2007 6:59:43 PM
Hi Dave,
I too believe [ My personal experience has been that what works for me might not do anything for you and vice versa.] and that healing is not just about the physical, our biography becomes our biology and that is another subject.

I think most companies strive to give the public the best and its our responsibility to do our homework. My personal experiences have taught me to always ask for a certified  laboratory analysis on the laboratory's own letterhead not the company promoting the product. Learn how to read that report, a lot of reports have lots of ingredients listed, but, for example < alongside the ingredient means no quantities detected above the stated limit. * Detection limit <0.01

Juices are wonderful but if the fruit trees and vegetables are growing in soils that are deficient in minerals and other life giving nutrients the fruit can't have nutritional value either, there are very few fertile soils left in this world. Don't be mislead with buzz words like pH and Orac, again learn about these things, there are products out there that are nothing more than water with a bit of calcium and magnesium, that claim to do amazing things, what you are really paying for is the fancy bottle it comes in.
Take into consideration that products that carry the endorsment of doctors and high profile stars is because they are be paid handsomely for their endorsement and also have a downline in the business. There are many MLM companies who have their family at the top of the tree.
On testimonies, I believe we should have the right to share our personal stories, but the fact is, it is illegal for companies to use testimonies and those companies who do this are putting their members businesses in on the line.

Its our health and its our personal responsibility to care for it and to care and nuture this planet our true pharmacy.

Blessings, Gerri

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/14/2007 11:26:57 PM

Hi Dave,

Gerri, once again speaks the truth and shows her wisdom.

The purity of the product and its source is of the ultimate importance, as we should always be aware that we are, on average, vulnerable despite our tough and adaptable physiology.

As a hypnotherapist and a believer in the Law of Attraction I KNOW the power of the mind to achieve. If a particular juice or blend is pure, not over processed and is presented in a fresh and digestible form and has at least the basic vitimin goodness of the fruit involved then I see only good.

Just beware that if you or the company that market it do so with false claims then one day this will come back to haunt you.

Like many very good MLM businesses, even the best will be critisized by the negative or self-interested ''do good'' gurus, but then if it keeps us aware then they provide a service.

The product that overcomes all the negative and survives, PROBABLY does more good than bad, for after all ''If believing is getting you a positive result then why keep it to yourself?''

Roger

+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/15/2007 3:05:31 AM
Hi Gerri, Yes, the soil that a food is grown in makes a tremendous difference. A lot of what we eat today is full of nitrogen and little else. The claims by many of these companies is that their product is grown in very fertile soil where it has been harvested by indigenous peoples for thousands of years. If it HAS been harvested in the same area for thousands of years, then it begs the question, "How fertile IS the soil after so long growing the same thing?" Hmmmmm... God bless, Dave
+0
Monika Woods

120 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/15/2007 8:08:26 AM
This is why I stick with my True Essentials products. Goji, Xango, Noni, all these juices I would buy at the store for drinking but the properties of juice are mostly lost once they have been taken out of the fruit. Then most are heat pastuerized, and more properties are lost. Thank you for putting this out there for us. I appreciate it a great deal. While it is true that they can help, to an extent, a lot of that has to do with the change it diet as well. Have a good day and God bless you too! Thanks for all of your hard work! Monika Woods www.lmsfragrances.com
Monika M Woods Image Consultant www.MaryKay.com/savannahwoods GBG www.shopgbg.com/monikaw- Take your vitamins and earn income too EARN $$$ Buying Gold at private parties - Extremely limited IC poisitions open www.glitzyglo.zoomshare.com
+0
5/14/2007 3:34:58 PM

Hi Dave,

I have been reading with interest all the posts on this subject.  I am a customer of Himalayan Goji juice and after trying many other juices over the years I can say, from my perspetive, Goji has helped me while none of the others seemed to do anything.  It has dropped my blood sugar level to a level the doctor is happy with and helped the srthritis I have suffered from for many years.  I have had both hips replaced and one knee.  Since being on Goji the pain in my good knee has gone away and my body just feels better.  Getting out of bed is not the chore it used to be and I can walk almost normally now.

Regarding scientific testing I did not see anyone suggest looking at www.pubmed.org and looking up lycium barbarum (offical name of the goji fruit).  There are numerous studies listed here that talk about the benefits of this fruit.  As I understand it Free Life has its pick of the berries in the Himalayas and only keeps those that pass their spectrum testing and sells the rest to the other companies using goji in their juice.

Mac Lewis

http://www.WhoIsWMI.com 

Mac Lewis www.annemac.freelife.com www.BizOppThatWorks.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!