Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Goji Juice Slapped by CBC
2/5/2007 2:08:23 PM
Friends,
Oops I just realized I mis-stated something. I said that TF out performed IP6, which it did, but IP6 is a natural supplement,  I meant to say Interluekin 2, which is a chemotherapy drug.

I also forgot to mention that the product, or rather the processing of the product is patented. If you know anything about that, which I don't much, I just know that it is extremely time consuming and expensive.  Therefore, I believe the research and patenting is just cause for price (45-58 dollar range) Which by the way, they have not increased at all in all of the years I have been with them.

The company does not operate under the pretense of hype, just good sound business model and proprietary and superior products, so needless to say the majority of internet-workers, just pass it up. Oh well, thanks for the opportunity to share.

Mellisa McJunkin
http://www.goriovida.com/5124842.html
http://www.transferfactorresearch.com/5124842.html
http://www.pro-networkers.com/5124842.html
http://5124842.my4life.com
On information overload? I bet I can help. http://www.digi-info-broker.com
+0
Monika Woods

120 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/5/2007 5:51:42 PM

Hi Dave,

I agree with the fact that many of the marketing items for nutritional are all hype and no show. I never wanted to be in the marketing of nutritional items because I had never seen any real results - until the owner of our company almost died from cancer. When he began working again he looked like a man 10 years younger. I trust this man, and I know him personally so I decided to give it a try. While I don't yet take the product that helps restore the bodies ph (ph balance is important to cease the growth of cancer), I did have a problem with joint pain. I began taking the True Essentials with HA after watching a video made by Connie Chung (that is on my website now). It helped me greatly. Not only did it help with joint pain (eliminated my tennis elbow, knee cracking and popping, and makes it easier to get out of bed) but when I was in a car accident (we rolled 4 times), a deep gash in my skin healed much quicker than expected.

I decided that since it was helping me I would send it to my mom monthly as well. She has been on it for 2 years, and loves it. At 61 she is happy to have her arthritis pains relieved without drugs.

If you ever have either of these problems, cancer or pain associated with again (it also helps with wrinkles since it works by restoring collagen), these products may help your body help itself. It works for me and countless others. No juices, no inventories, with a 30 day money back guarantee.

I would not sell it if I did not believe in it 100%, so you have my word on this. Every time I see someone sick with cancer, I want to share it, but people are so skeptical that they would rather kill themselves with chemo. I can't help them, and it's sad, but I know if I keep trying, it will help someone.

Thanks for the forum - and I hope you have a good week

Monika Woods - www.fhtm.ws/ak/monikawoods True Essentials link

Monika M Woods Image Consultant www.MaryKay.com/savannahwoods GBG www.shopgbg.com/monikaw- Take your vitamins and earn income too EARN $$$ Buying Gold at private parties - Extremely limited IC poisitions open www.glitzyglo.zoomshare.com
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/6/2007 3:53:25 AM
Hi Mellisa, Thank you for sharing your information with us. I am quite familiar with 4Life, as I was offered the opportunity to become a distributor when it first launched. For anyone interested in seeing completely independent information on Transfer Factor, here is a great link: http://www.transferfactorinstitute.com/ Note that there has at this time been very little human testing and that most claims are still anecdotal. However, there is a lot of ongoing research, and the scientific community seems quite excited about the possibilities. It is interesting that 4Life has put the following disclaimer on their website, and has made it very easy to find (in fact, hard to miss.) Kudos to 4Life! "Disclaimer: Neither Mike Akins nor Professional Networkers can confirm this testimony as being truthful or accurate. At this time we do not have enough scientific evidence, according to FDA guidelines, to imply that these results are typical. We suggest that you do not consider these results typical. If you suffer from an illness it is our suggestion that you consult a medical doctor and please do not replace medication for the use of our product without being under the care of a medical professional." God bless, Dave
+0
2/6/2007 4:27:49 AM

David:

Great job in motivating others over this much needed subject and in having them participate.

For me, I'm into orange juice, grape juice and and the tried and true, apple cider ( shaken not stirred :)).

About the immune system,etc., I take immune meds. To compensate, I ingest a high dose of B-12, 500mg of Mag and Cal twice a day, and as much green tea that my kidneys will allow.

One other subject that I should ackowledge is how controversy can assist in advertising and marketing. I am positive that the company in question loves all of the free press and air time this is generating. There is a chapter within AMI's Marketing Manual that discusses the subject of how controversy helps promote and the disadvantages of it's application as well. ( see Chapter 5 - page 20 ).

Again, thanks for standing at the gate and alerting the community about this !

Joe Buccheri

http://tinyurl.com/yxryvc

+0
2/6/2007 12:19:52 PM
Hello Dave and Friends,

Thanks for taking the time to peruse the information I sent. Thank you for bringing up the Transferfactor Institute website as well. It is very well done by a distributor, Dr. Richard Bennett, but I could be wrong in that.

There is one comment I would like to add and that is in reference to the disclaimer that is posted quite evidently on all the websites.  The statement "according to FDA guidelines" is what makes it necessary.  It's so interesting to me that the FDA can condone and endorse DRUGS that actually CAN and WILL kill people, and yet that will KILL a company that even remotely suggests that their products may actually help people.  What a SAD system we have to live with and yet necessary to protect consumers from Nutritional scams.

I appreciate Mike Akins - my mentor and 4Life Research for being responsive and responsible to the FDA guidelines. We do not claim that these products can or will cure anything. Our bodies cure and heal themselves. Products such as ours are mere catylists in the process.

One other thing I wanted to mention... and that is in regard to human testing. I am not sure what your criteria is for much, but I was pleased to read the studies as posted. There are probably more somewhere but for what I know of: Here is a synopsys:

9 patients with Fibromayalgia - All showed significant improvment
9 patients with psoriasis - 7 showed signifcant skin improvement
25 patients with HIV - Kind of scientice data, but conclusion shows a marked improvement in immune function.
50 patients with Opithorchiasis - I don't know what that is, but sounds really bad - again very scientific data, but positive conclusion
20 patients with Osteomyelitis - Severe infection - Positive results
20 Late stage cancer patients with avg 3.7 months to live - 16 out of 20 went into remission.
200 Pediatric patients - 85 percent LESS use of antibotics
9 Austic children - 7 out of 9 showed some improvement

But I really believe the proof is in the pudding. That is to say that what does the average user have to say. I know for my family, my father with type 2 Diabetes was able to go off insulin and his kidney function that was down to 25 % is now working properly. My 80 yr Mom with varies pains and ailments has a better quality of life. My husband who got pneumonia because he was out of town and did not take his TF, immediately improved dramatically when given short term high doses. My 102 yr old grandmother that suffered from shingles and UTI's does not experience many episodes at all now, nor are they severe at all. My children recover from colds in about 1/3 of the time that other kids do. And for myself, I have not had a serious cold or flu in over 5 years.

Anyway, thanks again for your diligence and allowing us to bring forth truth over hype.

Sincerely,
Mellisa McJunkin
www.transferfactorresearch.com/5124842.html
On information overload? I bet I can help. http://www.digi-info-broker.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!