Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Goji Juice Slapped by CBC
2/7/2007 4:13:12 AM
Hi Mellisa, I'm glad you're having so much success with your company and that the product works so well for you and those you love. Regarding your question on human testing, the numbers on those tests are very small when compared to standard clinical tests. They also are not double blind tests, which are the standard for clinical testing. I personally have also seen what appear to be tremendous results and benefits to people using goji juice and noni products and have experienced what appear to be great benefits, myself. However, I have also found other sources for these products at lower prices, and notice no significant differences in benefits. God bless, Dave
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/8/2007 4:47:59 AM
Hi Joe, It certainly sounds like you are taking a good intake of good stuff! There are still a lot of ways of getting good nutrition without spending a fortune on exotic juices, although it does seem that there is some truth to some of the claims being made by all these "Baby-Boomer" cannons being fired all over the marketing world. My personal experience has been that what works for me might not do anything for you and vice versa. That's why I'm no longer doing anything in the nutrition market. I just can't tell someone that what I have is going to do wonders for them! Oh, boy, yes... you're so right about controversy sparking the market! Fortunes have been made this way! Thanks for all your support, and thanks for TGAMM - I especially enjoyed Pink Floyd tonight! God bless, Dave
+0
2/8/2007 5:06:54 AM

Hi Dave!

Thank you for the info on these products.

I don't use any of them, like you said they are very expensive. I buy some expensive juices but from the local store so at least I don't have to pay for shipping charges.

I buy several juices, one is pure Pomegranate juice which my Mom swears by. Supposedly it helps her with her Diabetes. I don't have Diabetes but since I've heard it's a good juice to drink for it I thought it might help to prevent it.  lol Preventive medicine you might call it.

I also drink pure Cranberry juice which I mix with some Mineral water. I had a problem with Kidney stones last year so I started drinking Cranberry juice and I haven't had any more problems with Kidney stones. And now and then I buy one that's a mixture of pure Carrot and Orange juices, I drink this for energy.

I'll be back to see what else folks have said on this subject of juices.

John Sanchez

Taking it to the next level by tapping into the 4th dimension!  JRS

For as Man thinks so is He...! (Paraphrased from Prov. 23:7)

From the abundance in your mind come the manifestations in your life... JRS ©

If you believe in yourself then others will believe in you and it’s then when doors will begin to open for you... JRS ©

If I’m not on your friends list please invite me!

+0
2/9/2007 12:02:48 PM
Well said David, Jo, TGAMM,

I have also found that what did not work for me at one point later worked. We are all constantly changing hopefully for the better. We need to get in touch with our body and adjust accordingly.

For those who want to try the jungle juices but do not want to pay the high MLM price, I have been taking a jungle juice that is only $14.95 for 32 oz and has 4 of the jungle juices in one, tastes great and has some great testimonies. Click the bottle to read about it

I am also taking a very expensive noni juice, $400 a jug, that is not cooked and has not fruit juice to flavor it. So, it does not taste the greatest. It does taste better than the cooked stuff though.

I am a tough case. Most supplements do not work for me. I might have found one of the big reasons why.  At least Dr. Robert Keller has. He has double blind tests behind his claims also. See these sites:

Dr Robert Keller - http://www.herpes.com/Dr.Keller.shtml
MaxGXL - http://www.maxgxl.com/index.php

It is interesting that this subject should come up right now as I have a good friend who has been pressuring me to join FreeLife. I am like John Partington, I do not like MLM's high prices and I typically stay away from jungle juices.  However, it has been awhile since I tried them so... I never say never when it comes to potential help for my body. God knows I need all the help I can get.

I hope I have not offended in posting these products. If so, then Dave can manage his forum and delete my post, no need to go to the committy.

David
DrDA Detox and Heal
435-616-5480 - dblack@dbresearchlc.com
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/9/2007 2:08:54 PM
Hi David, Thank you for the "jungle juice" link! I've been able to buy pure goji juice as well as several quality blends at our local health store for less than I can get it from Freelife, but the link you have provided is even less (for those who would say that your link is to a blend, not pure goji juice, I suggest that you read the label if your goji is from Freelife!) I am like you, David, in that I still try these things from time to time - it's not that I don't believe that these products are useful and some quite excellent - it's just that I hate the hype and the unsubstantiated claims. However, I have personally had some amazing experiences with a number of supplements over the years in dealing with medical problems that the established medical profession was unable to help me with. I enjoyed your joke about the going to the committee! I'm still chuckling! God bless, Dave
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!