Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: **ADLANDPRO'S WEEKLY PARADE OF STARS** #10
2/6/2007 4:37:06 PM

Hi Rick,

Thanks so much for visiting, and thank you for your kind words and thoughts.  I agree with you that with God in your Heart, all things are truly possible.  Also, as Marilyn has said many times, a positive attitude can overcome any obstacle.  Thank you for being such a Great Friend.

May God Bless You My Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Mike Smith

29 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/8/2008 3:19:16 AM

CONGRATULATIONS PHIL!

YOU ARE A SHINING EXAMPLE TO US ALL - I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST FOR 2008.

Mike

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/27/2008 10:44:49 PM

Dear Phil,

I wanted to take a moment and congratulate you for being a Parade of Star for the year 2007.  We never have the opportunity enough to let others know how much we appreciate them.  I appreciate you and am very happy to have met you here at Adland.  Having you as a friend means a great deal to me.  I was certainly blessed.

I hope your new year will be full of joys, good health and increased prosperity. 

God Bless you!

Joe

-----------------------------------------
I don't wish upon stars, I HUG them!

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/24/2008 3:50:26 PM

Congratulations Phil for being in 1st place for being a "People of the Year" Star for 2007! 

As always I enjoyed reading your bio.  Its a great reminder that you see yourself in a Supporting Role and that is obvious to see in the many ways you support the members of ALP.   That alone makes you a Shining STAR, but more than that you are a special YOU!

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsYou are a Shining Star! myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Sincerely,

Terry

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!