Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: **ADLANDPRO'S WEEKLY PARADE OF STARS** #10
2/5/2007 2:44:08 PM

Hi Rose.

Thanks for visiting, and thanks especially for the kind words and the beautiful Graphics.  Coming from one of the most Supportive and Helpful Friends, whom I have had the good fortune to meet here at Adland, your words are especially meaningful.  Because of your help, I first learned how to add a Graphic, to personalize my messages, and I am grateful.

Finally, a special Thanks for Sharing the Beautiful Art Works which you have presented here at Adland.  Truly, you have a Special Gift from God.

God Bless You My Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Barb Doyle

1469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/5/2007 9:06:00 PM

Hi Marilyn and Team,

Congratulations Phil on being featured. I enjoyed reading your bio. You are a great friend. Much success and many blessings to you.

Peace, Health and Prosperity,
Barb Doyle, Sc

The first day of the rest of your life.
http://empower.thisworks.biz

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

+0
Rick Martin

463 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/6/2007 1:46:13 AM
Congratulations Phil,

I really enjoyed and was inspired by your life's story. The fact that your have always been a winner and strived always forward taking advantage of the opportunities that were before you in reaching your overall goals of success. Your are truly a star example of lifes possibilities and I suspect that you are now just starting to realize greater plateaus on the net.

Enjoy your week and I am proud to have you as a friend here at ALP.

Your Friend,

Rick Martin

You did it again Marilyn!
Always Ask What would Christ do and follow your heart.
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/6/2007 4:10:38 PM

Hi Barb,

Thank you for visiting and thanks so much for the "Huggy Bear", he's adorable.  You are a Great Friend and the many Inspiring Videos and Messages have been appreciated.

Thank You For Being My Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!