Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: **ADLANDPRO'S WEEKLY PARADE OF STARS** #10
2/3/2007 11:49:52 PM

Hi Tanya,

Thanks for your kind words.  I would also like to let you know how much I admire the beautiful work you do.  You truly have been given a Gift.  Thanks for sharing it with us here at Adland.

Have A Blessed Weekend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/4/2007 12:06:20 AM

Hi Donna,

Thanks so much for the kind words and thanks for being such a Special Friend ever since I first came to Adland.

As I have mentioned before, the only location to which I would ever consider relocating from NC is your Beautiful Homeland of Australia.  Enjoy Paradise, my Friend.

God Bless,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Mary Hannan

6209 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/4/2007 12:13:43 AM
Hello Marilyn,
Congradulations Phil! Enjoy your week!
Mary
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/4/2007 12:15:46 AM

Hi Gerri,

Thanks for stopping by and thanks for the kind wishes.  I don't know how true it was, but Dad used to tell the story that when the Doctor smacked my bottom, I threw a roundhouse punch, then took a turn for the Nurse.

Have A Great Weekend,

Phil

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/4/2007 12:22:02 AM

Hi Don,

Thanks for the kind words and thanks for all of the stimulating posts.  I always look forward to your interesting Forums.

Thanks For Helping Us To Remember,

Phil

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!