Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: What you can find at Arts and Craft Fairs
1/26/2007 8:51:19 AM
Hi Rosalind,

Thanks for your information about the Craft Report - do have a link you could share with us?

You sayt you are building up inventory - what kind of work are you doing?
And, when you do finally launch yourself on the public (lol) what kind of fairs will you be doing?  Commercially run events, local events?  It would be very interesting to hear from you.

Love
Jenny

+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/26/2007 8:56:06 AM
Hello Mandra,

Your comment about the "copies" rings a loud bell - "made in China" and available for 1Euro plus! lol  They do not however have the same spirituality as one made by an artist -- which takes hours of patience and energy.

It is interesting to read that your market is in fact created out of your other work - shamanic healing - you have a ready made "customer base" speaking in commercial terms!

Love
Jenny

+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/26/2007 8:58:11 AM
Hi there Rose,

Thanks for your visit.  What kind of Arts and Crafts sale are there in your area - you say that they happen on a regular basis.  What kind of organisations run them?  Can you tell us a little more?

Love
Jenny

+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/27/2007 10:38:13 PM

Hi Jenny,

This is a beautiful idea, and I already fell in love with the dream catchers and your angels.

I think this is a great place for everyone to come together to display and but crafts.  I wish I was a little "craftier."  LOL

I will put a link to your forum on the community spirit thread so more people know about it.  Let me know how else I can help.

Thanks for being you  :-)

Hugs, Jill

+0
1/28/2007 7:21:36 AM
    Here's some of my more whimsical carvings. These are all about 2 inches long, carved from Elk Antlers and they are each a pin.

A Seahorse...

A skunk...

and A Sabre-tooth tiger!

I also have earrings, necklaces and belt buckle on display in my booth at http://www.knightscrafts.ws

See you there,
Knight
p.s. Join Knight's Delights...a daily offering of jokes or quotes...no advertising...no cost email:knight@knightscrafts.ws?subject=AddMeKD
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!