Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Cleaning House
1/8/2007 7:07:54 PM
Hi Cheri

Good to see you back.  I hope you find time to spend a little more time with us in 2007. 

I'm afraid the rash of advertising is spreading all over the place - I dread to think what your private message inbox must have had in it!  Lets hope that people finally get the message that there is an Advertising Category in the Forum Category list and that Offers and Requests is a pretty neat place to post the ads.  (Ok so I am an optimist!)

So we will all be looking forward to a new "class act" forum from you in the near future.

You have been greatly missed.
Love
Jenny

+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/8/2007 9:49:15 PM
Hi Cheri, Great to see you here again, look forward to sharing with you. warm wishes Pauline R
+0
Gary Simpson

557 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/9/2007 3:08:14 AM

Re: the scrolling banner... PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME YOUR "OFFER"

There.

Hopefully now I won't get another 50 to 60 trashy emails like I did yesterday when I made a post here.

Mary,

That was just too funny. I had to risk the predictable BARRAGE just to say that your comment:

===========
"I compare these scabs, they are like the sea creatures that crawl unused shells and assume that they may make it their home."
===========

... was hilarious! The mental imagery of it was spot on.

I don't know what is happening here but I just received 16 emails from the SAME person. I have just "UNfriended" her. I REALLY don't need that.

While I am having a whinge, has anybody else noticed how it is ALWAYS the SAME people who are deluging the emails - Three come to mind: LN, CW, DGY.

These people are SERIAL offenders. I just removed one. The others will be next if they keep sending multiple emails of their multiple mail outs. I don't care if I don't have ANY of these sorts of "friends" because they are not friends they are serial pests who ANNOY me.

Sorry Cheri. I had to dump.

Gary Simpson 

+0
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/9/2007 7:22:39 PM
see you Cheri. I hope all does go well for you. We'll be here when you return.
Kathy C
+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/11/2007 3:51:15 PM
Again, let me thank my friends who have come out to greet me. I can't promise to be much more active any time soon, but I'll do my best. Mary, I second Gary's comment. I was struck by your analogy myself. Gary, dump all you want, you echo my sentiments exactly. Yes, Jenny, I'm getting this stuff in the email section, too, but I can ignore it there. If my friends want to get in touch with me, it might be best to go to my website and use the Contact Me page. Gary, I hope you don't mind if I plug your new site www.turn-debt-into-wealth.com. You know that I really like the ideas and the presentation in your e-book, and this new site is a great addition to it. I can't wait for your next newsletter, the first was so refreshingly direct. By my express invitation, please tell the others how they can subscribe if they'd like to. One last comment...please everyone remember to reply to the original post in the thread. If you reply to someone's comment and I have to delete it, your reply will be lost too. Thank goodness that didn't happen this time. Cheri
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!