Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Cleaning House
1/8/2007 12:41:36 AM
This is just a note to my loyal readers to apologize for neglecting my forums. I have been extremely busy selling my home, remodeling my daughter's house, and looking for the right real estate investment to purchase next. While I was away, a number of people have posted advertising threads in this forum, the only one that remains active. I should thank them, I suppose, because it was their threads that kept it active. However, I have removed all but one of those threads and ask folks to please respect my wishes not to advertise in my forum. I have no objection to advertising in the signature line, but really, how rude is it to just post a new thread in someone's forum to advertise the latest get rich quick scheme. I have contacted the author of the one remaining thread to ask for a review copy of his book, as it relates to my area of expertise. If he is willing, my next post will be a review of the book, as a public service. If not, that thread will also be removed. Hope you'll all remember me when I finally have the time to get back here more often. Best wishes for a prosperous New Year. Cheri
+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Cleaning House
1/8/2007 1:29:01 AM
hi,
it is so so good to see you here. i hope you will be back real soon.
nan
+0
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/8/2007 1:47:22 AM
Hello Cheri,

Welcome back.
So nice to see you back at Adland and posting an update of what
you have been doing since you were here last.

Amanda Martin-Shaver

+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/8/2007 2:25:37 AM

Hello Cheri,

So nice to see you back

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Gary Simpson

557 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/8/2007 2:54:31 AM

Hi Cheri,

I have pretty much exiled myself from these forums for that very reason. Some people have no ettiquette (did I spell that correctly? - it doesn't look right).

I still read these forums from time to time but every time I post I get a BARRAGE of "be my friend because I want to flog you my next MLM or HYIP." I just got tired of it all. It never ended.

I still make the occasional post at Linda Caroll's and Dave Cottrell's forums but nowhere near like I used to - as much as I enjoyed it. Like you, they are both class forum operators with lots of excellent advice and things to say. Then I saw that you had made a new post after quite an absence - so I thought I'd come to acknowledge you. And say "howdy!"

Heh - here is a little tip for that author. Cheri gives wonderful testimonials for products that she believes in. Your comments on my little project were wonderful. I have thanked you personally Cheri but here's a big public one ...

Thankyou!

As for the spamvertizers I wouldn't thank them. They are just a nuisance. It has been drummed into them over and over that blatant advertizing is in violation of the the forum owner's wishes but they keep doing it.

I know it is called Adlandpro but these people turn it into bAdlandpro with their incessant unwanted intrusions. Fair dinkum, they are like Woody Woodpecker.

Nice to hear from you Cheri.

Best Wishes

Gary Simpson

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!