Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Smith

231 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: So What Do You Believe? Site Hype? Verbal Affirmation? Terms of Service?
1/3/2007 10:48:46 AM

Hi Ken,

I received an email this morning about this program. In the ad that I received they said that they gave you $50 to fund your account to start and that you did not have to do anything. They would do all the work for you.

They are going to give me $50.00? (whatever!)

I do not have to do anything, they are going to do all the work for me? (Maybe on Mars!)

I never even went to the web site, I just deleted the email.

But since you invited me to this forum, I have looked at the web site and the Terms Of Service.

The first thing I noticed on the site is that there is no contact info.( very bad)

In the TOS they state that they can terminate your account at any time for any reason and you lose all your earnings. Plus they do not have to give you a reason. You have no say in the matter you are out!

What state or country are these terms governed by?

Mary

Make a Child Smile http://www.makeachildsmile.org
+0
Larry Blethen

2241 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/4/2007 12:24:03 AM
Hello Mary...you have some points...I would like to see the answers...Larry
Larry Blethen http://www.bluelight-marketing.com larry.blethen@bluelight-marketing.com, 304-369-5603
+0
1/4/2007 6:32:00 AM
Thanks, Ken, great forum.  Couple (among many) more issues with the terms:
    - They can be changed without notice
    - Under Account Balances, #2, they refer to "maintaining an active account"...meaning?
    - the balances are maintained in a "financially solid, politically neutral country...."  Which     one?  What's this about?
    - General Condition #8 REALLY raises issues.

Thanks again, Ken!

Zeke and Jean, The Healthy Java Couple  www.HealthyJavaHere.com
+0
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/4/2007 2:15:12 PM
Very interesting points Ken. Keep em coming. You got me hooked to see just what is what, when & how.
Kathy C
+0
1/21/2007 11:46:55 PM
Hello Geo members,
   I'm new to this forum. I just signed up with WealthToolBox a few days ago. I'm glad I finally found people that were talking about this company because I have all the concerns listed here, and still know nothing about them. I don't want to alarm anyone, but I don't think anyone is fully aware of at least 2 of the consequences of WealthToolbox, if things really go wrong. Unfortunately, being offered a free investing staff, a free account funded with someone else's $50, and $50 bonuses for each referral, it took me a couple of days to realize this myself.
   first off, as stated in the "terms of service", WE are responsible for our own account.
    If, through the WealthToolBox trading system, there are some bad trades or negligence and there is a "Margin Call"  (negative balance)  on our account, we are responsible for the amount due.
   Secondly, and more importantly, WealthToolBox could notify us of a bad trade with a huge loss even if it's not true and if we don't pay this money to WealthToolBox, they would take legal action against us. In essence, an estortion scam!!
   Along with the other, good points made in this forum, these 2 items really have me worried.
Jaybird
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!