Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: So What Do You Believe? Site Hype? Verbal Affirmation? Terms of Service?
1/2/2007 1:25:55 PM
Hello Kenneth,

Thank you for the invitation to this interesting discussion.

Putting my 2 cents worth in:

"You agree to use the Service at your own risk.

Termination

GeoPoint, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other GeoPoint service, for any reason at any time. Such termination will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of any cash balance, earnings and bonuses within your Account. GeoPoint reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time."

Kind regards

Amanda Martin-Shaver

+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/2/2007 1:31:20 PM

Hi again kenneth,

Here is something else you left out is this it?

Termination

GeoPoint, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other GeoPoint service, for any reason at any time. Such termination will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of any cash balance, earnings and bonuses within your Account. GeoPoint reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time

Blessings,

Geketa

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/2/2007 6:48:30 PM
hi,
i'm thrilled you stated this. there is so much going on that due diligence is the key.
nan
+0
1/2/2007 7:29:43 PM

Kenneth,

Very good detective work.

We as members need to scrutinize all plans and post warnings on the pitfalls that will cause members to loose money.

There are many companies that have adjusted their accounting to reward themself and the heavy hitters at the top.

James Kinney The Cardioman Cardio Cocktail www.drinkcardiococktail.com/30724 Joint Cocktail:www.formor.com/30724 Check My Home Page http://www.viradyne.com/moneypartners
+0
Larry Blethen

2241 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/2/2007 9:57:11 PM

hello Kenneth...you are made some very good points to be careful...I like things that have worked and is working...I do not do pre-launches...has no history to really working...

Larry

Larry Blethen http://www.bluelight-marketing.com larry.blethen@bluelight-marketing.com, 304-369-5603
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!