Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: So What Do You Believe? Site Hype? Verbal Affirmation? Terms of Service?
1/2/2007 12:07:58 PM
There is one thing I have left out and am waiting for someone to pick up on.

Can you find it?

Kenneth
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/2/2007 12:29:20 PM
"GeoPoint reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: http://www.wealthtoolbox.com/terms.html" quoted from the site They could completely change their business perspecitive and if you stay you consent to the changes. Did I get it Ken?
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/2/2007 12:48:12 PM
Ken, My caller ID says it is a high risk, owner hides identitiy. Can anyone identify the owner?
+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/2/2007 12:58:50 PM

Hi Kenneth ,

Great forum thanks .. Is this the part you are referring to that you left out on the TOS agreement of Wealth Toolbox ?

Modifications to the Service and Prices

1. GeoPoint reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
  2. GeoPoint shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.

Blessings,

Geketa

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
1/2/2007 1:16:49 PM
My, my. Two ladies are getting warm. And you did bring more to the table to consider.

Try again, please.

Kenneth
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!