Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: How far are you prepared to go in the name of love?
11/24/2006 6:22:37 PM

Hello my friend Vasin ...

You are so right my friend .... Thinking, writing and speaking is far easier than doing .... but then if we didn't think, speak and write ... we would never be able to discuss and evolve ...

Take care and have a wonderful weekend

Venerina

+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/24/2006 6:24:58 PM

Hello King Nick

Thank you for taking time out from your busy POTW forum to come here and post .... It looks almost like us ... heheheheheh .... I'm looking forward to the cheek to cheek bit ....

Heaven .... I'm in heaven ... and my heart beats so that I can hardly speakkkkkkkk .... when we're out together dancing cheek to cheek .... heheheh

Take care and a big hug

Venerina

+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/24/2006 6:28:41 PM

Hello AnneShirley

I agree with you so much on so many points you made ...

You do need to be able to know what love is, in order to recognise it ...

... and yes ... loving also means being able to let something or someon go free .... but that's just the question ... does this phrase refer solely to letting the ones we love free? .....

....when it is something like a job or an ambition ... is letting it go free not considered quitting? .... that is where my questiuon comes in ... just how far is someone prepared to go?

Take care and thank you

Best wishes

Venerina

+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/24/2006 6:31:35 PM

Hello Christina

Thank you for coming by and posting ... I think I covered the question I was posing in my reply to Shirley ...

I agree in so far as people go ... but question it about other loves that one may have for something other than another human being...

Take care and best wishes

Venerina

+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/24/2006 6:43:44 PM

My dear friend Geketa

I loved your reply just like I loved Jill's ... but my next question would be ...  

Just how far is ... "as far as I need to go" ... can we actually define this statement ... or qualify it more ... in the sense that:

1) What dictates how far we need to go?
2) When it's not a person .... then when should we quit? and would that quitting be deemed failure?
3) Who and what defines how far we should go?... ie.  what do we measure it by? and how can we compare it?

Sorry to tease your brain a bit more ....

Hugs and love

Venerina

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!