Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Leon Horton

444 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Greenzap a Scam?
10/15/2006 10:51:45 AM
Hi Dave,

Thank you for bringing this back to our attention.

Yes, there have been some controversial posts around lately.  I remember asking somebody how they new me one time and he said, "Your reputation preceeds you."

With that said, I think what Mr. Westmoreland is trying to do is to overcome the mistakes that have been made in the past.  It appears that he is doing a very good job of damage control and I commend him on that effort. 

There is no amount of good advertising that can change a person's position after they have been wronged in some way or another.  There in-lies the problem with all of the negativity about GreenZap.  I have never felt good about doing business with somebody that I lost money with so I simply stay away if I am troubled by what is coming down the pike.

On another note, if anybody has had oversight of many different people in an organization, then they know that they cannot control what others do.  Even still, that manager has to accept the responsibility for the wrong-doing of somebody else in his coporate structure.  I do not know what happened that pi$$ed so many people off and I really don't care to dig up the history.  That is all it is anyway... water under the bridge and cannot be changed. 

What I see at GreenZap is an effort to help people world-wide with saving some money on transaction fees.  I see the vision of being able to make a little money from using the service... nothing more... nothing less. 

Yes, I was involved in a little problem that came up.  I called and the problem was resolved.  If I had blasted a bunch of scam warnings all over the place, would my problem have been taken care of by those places I blasted the warning to?  Absolutely not!  I would need to get in touch with the company right?  That is what I did and everything is great.

Many people do not want GreenZap to succeed for one reason or the other.  That is okay if they don't want to be a part of it and broadcast their warnings.  Evidently they are doing a great service to some people, but I always look deeper into things before I spend my money.  I developed a level of trust in that I would see a return on what I spent so I did it. 

Fols, we have to take the good with the bad as it appears online.  If you do your homework, you can be pretty certain that you made the right decision and move on.  Damon Westmoreland has been trying to overcome his history and has done the right thing in my opinion.  Why don't we let him earn our trust and see what we can gain from it?

Peace and Prosperity to you and yours,
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/21/2006 3:32:53 PM

I do have experience with GZ and was considering investing the grand they wanted for promise of future payment.  I did not follow through as I had many reservations about the entire concept as it appears a me too type operation.

Most recently, I logged in and noticed that I had some cash there from referrals, that made me feel good until I decided to try and withdraw it and they then wanted all kinds of verification process hoops.  Bear in mind this had already been done just a few months ago.  Some largess about Homeland Security and the Patriot act was the reason for the need of reverification.  Instead of jumping through more hoops I decided to cancel my account and position.  I hate Red Tape when it used as way to withhold payments on a timely basis.

GZ may eventually fly and help Mr. W to redeem himself for his past disgressions.  But they will do so without me.  As I feel the redundancy of there requests was out of place and unnecessary.

That my personal choice and by no means am I saying anyone should follow my lead in this regard.  But if it smells like a duck it must be one.

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
1/30/2007 11:20:29 PM
So am I late, or is greenzap officially outta here?

http://www.worldwidescam.info/ecoupdate2.htm  
Don't delete my cookies, They're YUMMY!!
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/31/2007 3:36:40 AM
Hi Philena, That is a good question! That particular article does not give any clear answer, and the digging that I've done recently gives no clear indication that Greenzap is at fault. According to the article from WorldWideScam, either or both companies named COULD be at fault, but so far, that information has not become available. One thing that IS for sure at this time: GreenZap is keeping a pretty low profile, which is not what you would expect from a company that is planning to go anywhere. Also, as mentioned in previous postings, Mr. Westmoreland has been implicated in several failed and questionable business startups in the past, but has never been convicted or even charged in anything except for the incident in Alaska (he had to pay a fine) where a distributor of a company he owned committed some kind of fraud. (I don't remember the details at this time.) My advice at this time is to hold off on promoting this one or on putting any money into it until more information comes through that either clears GreenZap or puts the lid on it permanently. God bless, Dave
+0
6/27/2007 8:35:12 PM

As I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted by some ad or another, a fraudulent electronic check was sent to my bank for $100 which I did not authorize. That is fraud. When a company can do that to you, how do you explain that, Dave?

barbara

north carolina

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!