Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Neil Reinhardt

1314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Pick your Poison Carefully!
10/15/2006 2:38:53 PM
How Sad! It seems some people are so logically challenged and so unknowledgeable of the industry they are in, they do not know: A. A natural healing miracle which has been more than proven by OVER FIVE THOUSAND YEARS (5,000) of use by very effectively treating and, or curing a myriad of medical problems really does NOT need any research to prove it works. B. Any company (as TNJ does) who refunds all of a person's money if they are not completely satisfied with their results would not ever have survived for a few years if their product did not satisfied the vast majority of their customers and TNJ is in their 11th year of business. C. There would not be Hundreds of Thousands (more likely millions) of customers in more than a hundred countries all around the world buying a bottle of Tahitian Noni Juice EVERY ONE.EIGHT (1.8) SECONDS if the people buying it did not believe it worked for them! D. There has already been a large amount of research done on noni Juice by many different agencies and more is going on all of the time. E. As TNJ's sales were in excess of THREE BILLION DOLLARS in less than nine years, they not only "survived" they set the record for mlm sales. The FACTS ARE, their growth and sales have made them the MOST successful MLM company IN HISTORY! F. Due to TNJ amazing success, there are now around 300 other companies putting out their brands of noni juice. And STILL, TNJ sells, by far, MOST of the Noni sold in the world Even after all of the above, I am sure the very logically challenged will just not get there is more than sufficient proof everything I have said about Noni Juice is true. (Of course, some, with their poor reading skills frequently report I have said things I never said. I guess that would make them liars.) Neil
This Grumpy Old Son Of A Beach says: For a simple, inexpensive, and great tasting, way to earn money, click here: ----------------------- http://NeilsTeam.jerkydirect.com -------------------- And for a progam which is better than most mlm's I know of
+0
Mike Eldred

237 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/15/2006 3:54:50 PM

Hello dave.  yes nutrition can be contraversal and people can get virbally (loud) when they have the utmost belief of a product.  We can only respect those beliefs and take them in consideration.

This is the info I was regarding to in my comment about the growing fields.

Even the US government in US Senate Document 264 from the 74th Congress in 1936 stated:

“99% of the American people are deficient in minerals... The alarming fact is that foods, fruits, vegetables, and grains now being raised on millions of acres of land no longer contain enough certain needed minerals and are starving us, no matter how much of them we eat.”

Copy and pasted from Toms Vibe site...  Hope you don't mind Tom. It is excellent info. Dr wallach also states this in his seminars.. This info is open to the puplic..

Tom, your Vibe program is interesting. I have come to a click away to join or order it stands for the potential of better health.     

neil with Noni has also much to offer and also stands to better ones health. i also am concidering The program. i would equally point folks to noni in hopes it betters ones health.

Joining more then one program like these is like haveing a multi-stream of income..

I extend in my personal search on the grounds of family health issues.:: The many other Nutritional items offered here in adland all have benifitial products and I wish to group them all together and allow folks to look at each one (equally) and fairly. I hoped to do that with my forum. Then folks can make an educated choice. For some however it comes down to product cost..

Also Dave as you nicely commented of neil. People should get to know him and As i stated Niel i respect my elders. Your point taken.. I did not mean to come across (cross) to you..   The warning NOni users I just found last night: It is from a member here. It simply states (( With lots of companies now produceing noni those seeking it should know that some nonis' may be deluted to be less costly to production and to look for the 100% noni product))..  As shown at neils site..

Also neil I (Feel) the impression to get to know you better. I wish we had the time. Your experience through out life is filled with learning and gathered knowledge. Elders are natural mentors to the young I hope your grandkids know this and learn from you.  

Nutritional facts should be researched by everyone. educate yourselves it is a vast topic. learn the 90 rule... 90 vitamins and minerals we need to be healthy and live longer ,stronger, healthy. Locate a product that offers as much of these as possable, It is half the battle. Don't rely on just a couple physicians advise..  what works for one might not work for another....

use searches to help research your decision, Like this search:  ..  1,000 wild plants used for medicine, 400 of which are medicinal herbs most often used ,     http://www.muztagh.com/china-information/tibet/tibet-geography.htm      A simple exsample search. folks need only to use a search to get more info then what is offered at a site we see offered on the net..   As marketers here this may be good idea for you to add info to your (choice of poison)- lol.. Not this perticular search you may want to generalize your search..    Just an idea..   to further research one might look up the (orac value score) This is used in many products offered net wide..  use of a combination of products might be a good thing..

in short ::  As dave is trying to say (educate and evaluate)...    and it is nice to know what friends actually use at home and their input of the product.. Nice to know dave that you use a product here.  I respect your choice of product. As you are an educated man-lol.

Tom- I enjoy your company here and input please don't take things harshly- I don't,, 

The total time working out ways your time with family.
+0
Tom
Tom Sparrow

666 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/16/2006 7:34:07 PM

Mike-Thanks for the input and if you do order it once, you will know why I have been with them since 12/05. I have never seen a more complete health regimen like this with the science behind it like no other product out there. The chart you posted above really says it all. the major problem with all these juice products is you have to add products to them in order to get all of your needs!

My Best! Tom

Tom Sparrow-CEO Health Innovations & Marketing, Inc. http://tomsparrow.info (FULL PROFILE) scubapro48@gmail.com Skype: tom.sparrow53 248-624-0942 or 248-705-9716
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/16/2006 8:00:49 PM
Hi Neil, Mike and Tom, Thanks for all the information. This is the kind of information that people need to make an informed decision about their health. Since we are already going on this track, I welcome any information from anyone on the product or products they are using. PLEASE keep the hype out of it. This is about what works and why, not about how much money you can make or what a fantastic compensation plan your company has. Tom, Mike and Neil have each presented some helpful facts and information about products they use and/or have done some research on. This is the kind of information that will help people make an educated decision on what products might be best for their health. Third party links to scientific studies would be very helpful, too. God bless, Dave
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/16/2006 8:04:23 PM
FYI, The noni products I use are certified 100% organic and are grown in pristine volcanic soil on an island in the South Pacific. The unique, flagship product is a tincture made from the leaves, roots and bark of the tree. I have been quite surprised and amazed at the way my body seems to have responded to the product. God bless, Dave
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!