Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Neil Reinhardt

1314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Pick your Poison Carefully!
10/8/2006 1:34:13 AM
Dave, I sure hope you do not mind my posting this here. I do so as many to most "Adlanders" ahould be interested in it. Achieving success in a One-Person business By: Richard Brinton User Profile: http://community.adlandpro.com/go/Edge/default.aspx Forum: Achieving big success in a one-person business Forum URL: http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/17389/ShowForum.aspx http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/410834.aspx Neil
This Grumpy Old Son Of A Beach says: For a simple, inexpensive, and great tasting, way to earn money, click here: ----------------------- http://NeilsTeam.jerkydirect.com -------------------- And for a progam which is better than most mlm's I know of
+0
Mike Eldred

237 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/8/2006 5:53:09 PM

Image by FlamingText.com

You have some great info there,  This is exsactly why I look into the history of sites, or wait to see what happens. when I was verbilly told of cellfood I looked all over the sites and found that it is produced at an FDA authorized laboratory.  suppliments are a must have for anyone and everyone , Mineral diviciency is the leading cause of diseases today..

Sorry Leanne but as stated in 1937 state legislature in congress, our food does not give vitamins and minerals as your lead to believe.  The ground does not have them anymore to produce them in our crops..

Lots of the MLM fruit offers are new and as you all know money talks. These companies pay for these Athletes to endorce them. If you want to buy a friuty drink filled with vitamins and minerals you do not need to join these programs that cost you every month. if you want to just search for the manufactorer. Or most likely just go here www.newvision.com they produce most all of these types of health drinks and you can get them directly without joining a program..

Like David sayed they are just programs to get orders...

Although::  I was in Imagine2020 which I problably should have stayed with. I made 20$ for 5 people under me in 2 months. the monthly auto ship was around 100$. But I didn't advertise it much.. if I stayed with it i would have had that payed for and makeing $1000 a month from my line by now.. Shame I listened to a friend, i was just starting out with it and was unsure of my ability to judge a program. NewVision ran the productline and orders for them. i learned this from haveing read the bottles labels.

Ask around if you want to know about a program or do a search in here and see how many friends are in it. I've learned to search before jumping in.

if your starting out and have no means to pay for fees then please take a safe step and look at this (program) i have tryed the peach juice and it is good. as david says choose wisely. This is as safe a start as they come..

https://www.moreinfo247.com/9142409/Department.vstore?id=34

Again David very good info for those looking into these programs..

The total time working out ways your time with family.
+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/9/2006 12:05:28 AM
Interesting forum Dave. It is difficult to know which nutritional products actually provide what they claim. I know there are a lot of useless vitamins on the market but surely some companies have good ones. I wish there was some way to weed through all nutritional products and be assured of the ones that are beneficial.
DonnaZ
+0
10/9/2006 12:54:53 AM

I'm going to stick my neck out here and say that "in my opinion"

The Nature Made brand bought in Health food stores is a company whose products do what they claim.

I have used them for myself as well as for a dog who had Cardio Myopathy. I could tell a big difference in her stamina when I didn't have the money to buy her months supply.  The product I gave her was an amino acid for her heart and CoQ10 along with it.. The name of the AA  escapes me as it was 10 years ago.

She wore a cardioechohalter (not the right name) done both before and twice after giving these. The after ones both showed her heart rate had slowed and was more regular, not perfect but better. I think it gave me eighteen more wonderful months with her.

I took the coQ10 too. I felt better when I took it, more like Normal for lack of a better explaination (sic?).

Dave thanks for the great info.

Enough rattling

Marge Sheotes

+0
Neil Reinhardt

1314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/9/2006 4:38:36 PM
Sorry MIKE, I submit your statement: "These companies pay for these Athletes to endorce them." is factually and logically flawed. Have you asked EVERY athlete who has endorsed a product IF they are were paid to endorse it? IF you have not, you have NO basis for your comment. HAD you said: "At least some & perhaps many athletes were paid to endorse some companies products." You would have been correct. As a lifeguard, I was paid for my athletic abilities. As I played football in jr. high, high school** and Jr. College and as I STILL, at age 71, play two person (on a side) beach volleyball in the deep sands of Manhattan Beach, CA. I am an athlete. No one has ever paid me for my endorsing Tahitian Noni Juice. And while there are Olympic, world class and professional athletes who endorse Tahitian Noni Juice, I do not believe ANY of them have ever been paid for their endorsement of Tahitian Noni Juice. ** (Grand Junction, Colo. High School which has the single best high school winning record ever scoring over 500 points to their opponents 0 points.) Neil
This Grumpy Old Son Of A Beach says: For a simple, inexpensive, and great tasting, way to earn money, click here: ----------------------- http://NeilsTeam.jerkydirect.com -------------------- And for a progam which is better than most mlm's I know of
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!