Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Neil Reinhardt

1314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Pick your Poison Carefully!
10/14/2006 6:37:33 PM
MIKE, 1. YOU SAID ATHLETES! You did NOT specify which ones and thus my answer was totally correct. We do NOT have "crystal balls" telling us what you mean. So, SAY WHAT YOU MEAN! 2. In my reply, I included, "WORLD CLASS, OLYMPIC AND PROFESSIONAL Athletes" The facts are athletes like me, as well as, World Class, Olympic & Professional Athletes have all endorsed Tahitian Noni products by their positive comments about it. 4. Anyone who warns AGAINST Noni Juice is a TOTAL IDIOT who has NO clue as to the facts. Point me to them & I'll most certainly inform them they are LYING JERKS whom I will gladly kick the hell out of! 5. HONEST people, ones with INTEGRITY, people LIKE ME, do not give a crap one way or the other, if they are in, or out of a company to tell the truth about that companies products. 6. I will also glady kick the crap our of anyone who says I only rave about Noni Juice because I am in the company as they are inferring I am lying. Do that to my face and expect to be on your butt. 7. I RAVE about the "Baby Plus" product & I've NOTHING to do with the company. 8. And last, I would have replied to what YOU said about "Athletes" in ANY forum as you were WRONG! Neil
This Grumpy Old Son Of A Beach says: For a simple, inexpensive, and great tasting, way to earn money, click here: ----------------------- http://NeilsTeam.jerkydirect.com -------------------- And for a progam which is better than most mlm's I know of
+0
Tom
Tom Sparrow

666 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/14/2006 7:30:06 PM

Neil-I see you are back in true form again! Nothing's changed! You still feel Noni is life's miracle and as you stated before, it is 10 times better than Vibe! Let us allow people to decide which product may offer more health benefits based on their research and not HYPE!!! I rest my case! Tom

http://www.enivamembers.com/scubapro48

Tom Sparrow-CEO Health Innovations & Marketing, Inc. http://tomsparrow.info (FULL PROFILE) scubapro48@gmail.com Skype: tom.sparrow53 248-624-0942 or 248-705-9716
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/14/2006 9:44:10 PM
Well, I certainly never imagined that a simple information article on nutrition would become a hot topic or, in fact, that it would actually cause a member to depart from my forum. Hmmm... I also never intended for this to be a forum to advertise name brand products, although it doesn't bother me as long as one is not bashing another. Call it education... People SHOULD find out the facts about various products from sources other than the company that is selling them, though. As Neil has CORRECTLY stated, love it or hate it, Morinda Citrofolia, commonly known as Noni, is one of the most amazing plants on the planet. It has done wonders for a lot of people, including me. I use a whole plant tincture that I am completely sold on. There are definitely other plants that are also quite amazing growing on this planet. The common thread is not so much the climate they are grown in, but the soil they are grown in. Some of the amazing plants I know about are NOT available in any health food store, mlm company, or anywhere else but on the ground they grow in. Those who know about them and use them are amazingly healthy individuals. As far as the blatant advertising about the "scientifically advanced brew" being submitted on MY forum (by someone who seems to have now left my forum), I would really like to see ONE SINGLE PIECE of real science being offered by a non partisan third party. In reply to Leanne's post about simply eating a well-balanced diet - it is true, as I believe Neil pointed out, that most soils where our regular food supply is grown are now depleted to the point where the minerals we need from that food are in very short supply. You can grow beautiful, healthy-looking plants with very little more than nitrogen, water, and sunlight. If all you put in is nitrogen, that's all you're going to get out.... So, I do strongly recommend using dietary supplements. However as with anything else, don't just by the first thing you come across, and certainly don't allow yourself to get hyped into something. Do some real research and perhaps even save your life! God bless, Dave
+0
Tom
Tom Sparrow

666 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/14/2006 11:16:55 PM

4. Anyone who warns AGAINST Noni Juice is a TOTAL IDIOT who has NO clue as to the facts.

Point me to them & I'll most certainly inform them they are LYING JERKS whom I will gladly kick the h*ll out of!

5. HONEST people, ones with INTEGRITY, people LIKE ME, do not give a crap one way or the other, if they are in, or out of a company to tell the truth about that companies products.

6. I will also glady kick the crap our of anyone who says I only rave about Noni Juice because I am in the company as they are inferring I am lying.

This is why I am leaving this forum since this type of stuff should be banned here. Later!!!

Tom Sparrow-CEO Health Innovations & Marketing, Inc. http://tomsparrow.info (FULL PROFILE) scubapro48@gmail.com Skype: tom.sparrow53 248-624-0942 or 248-705-9716
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/15/2006 12:04:52 AM

Hi Tom,

As I have said in the past, in a global community one needs to grow a thicker skin, especially when involved in marketing.  Otherwise, you will be eaten up and I'd really rather not see that happen to you.  It would be my great pleasure to see you do very well in your chosen business and have a very happy and peaceful life.

I'm sorry that you find this forum offensive, but I do not sit as moderator on my forums 24/7, nor will I delete posts unless I absolutely have to, as all other posts after are deleted too.  (I am not specifically referring to this thread.) If I did start deleting posts, I'd have to delete all the rather blatant advertising that comes in, too.

I would also like to gently suggest that you try to get to know Neil a little better.  Yes, he's a miserable old fart, as he himself has said!  But he's also a very warm-hearted and caring individual who you would like really enjoy getting to know!

And Neil - don't let that go to your head!  LOL.  (I know you better than that - it won't!)  I would ask that you choose your words carefully on my forums.

God bless,

Dave

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!