Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: GREAT MASTERS OF PAINTING - JOHN CONSTABLE
10/4/2006 10:21:16 PM
Dear Katheryn,

The posts today have been making me more and more happy, but this one by you has uplifted my spirit more than any other. Thank you very much! 

Best Wishes,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo 

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/4/2006 10:48:02 PM
Dear Rose,

Being an artist yourself, your opinion is all the more valuable to me and everyone. Thank you very much.

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/4/2006 11:09:56 PM
Dear Barb,

Your comments are like gold rain to me. I am not sure whether I will be able to share more and more beautiful paintings forever, but I will certainly try. 

Best Wishes,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/4/2006 11:41:30 PM

Dear Pauline,

I never dreamed I would enjoy such great response from wise, well-informed visitors. I did not plan the whole forum in advance, as I believe it will sort out itself as there are so many great, beautiful masterpieces to choose from.

From time to time, however, certain details in some of these masterpieces will make them shine more than any of the previous ones, like the rainbow over the cathedral in the present one. And once in a while every element about it will make the whole painting simply perfect. I guess this one belongs to that category.

Best Wishes

Luis Miguel Goitizolo
?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!