Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: GREAT MASTERS OF PAINTING - JOHN CONSTABLE
10/3/2006 5:35:58 PM
That is absolutely beautiful and HUGE...the description says its nearly 5 feet by over 6 feet, WOW!  In America we would say "I bet it costs a freakin' fortune!"
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/3/2006 10:14:44 PM

Thanks for the invite Luis, and thankyou for doing what you are doing, to someone 1/2 way across the globe it means alot, I  would never get a chance to see such great works such as these, but you have made it possible.....thank you ever so much, n god bless.

Pauline R

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/4/2006 8:17:57 AM
Dear Kathleen,

Yes, it is beautiful, huge and, above all, invaluable; and I don't think there are many more great master paintings in the world that are actually worthy of that term.

Thank you for coming by!

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/4/2006 9:01:34 AM

Dear Pauline,

Thank you very much for your kind words.

I am very glad that you are seeing the master paintings in this forum. The fact that you are from the Great India makes your visit even more pleasant to me. I will try to always post master works that are enjoyable by you and all. And I will certainly include masterpieces from India in due time.

Your friend,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
10/4/2006 4:08:37 PM

Hi Luis

I am really enjoying your forum.  It is a privilege to be able to view the different works of renowned artists that would be unavailable to us otherwise. I look forward to viewing each new addition.

Your friend,

Shirley

The Perfect Opportunity, Right Place, Right Time !!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!