Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: I Apologize To Those That Are Not Involved ...
10/7/2006 3:14:18 PM
Hi Kenneth, Keep doing what you do, my friend. I've said it before and will say it again: you are a voice of reason and sanity here in this community. If some would call you to task for doing things well and helping others, it is their loss. God bless, Dave
+0
Christie Beaud

3 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/7/2006 8:42:44 PM

So much for "friends" & now you know who your real friends are  :) 
Ken it's been said that when they STOP talking about you that's
when you should worry!!!

My philosophy continues to be "Do unto others as you would want
that they should do unto you."  However, based on the Personality
Lifestyles or Colors to Success, there will always be those who
attempt to dominate, over-power, want conflict, control, heartache
& destruction.   Fortunately they're in the minority :)

Carry on what you're doing my friend!

Christie

Are You Struggling in Your MLM?

Own Your Life In 2 Years. Your Personal Income Will Only Be Exceeded By Your Personal Growth. http://www.breakthroughstofreedom.com
+0
Julia Youngblood

113 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/12/2006 5:51:54 PM

I cannot believe this...now you, Kenneth? Adland's best member?  Let me at 'em!

This is out of line (whatever it was that happened, I don't have a clue) and don't you pay no nevermind, ya hear?  People that care, people that count, know who you are...so don't ever change! Ditto to Judy's post!

Will this community ever be the same?

Love & Peace,

Julia

"To see the earth as it truly is, small and blue and beautiful in that eternal silence where it floats, is to see ourselves as riders on the earth together, brothers and sisters on that bright loveliness in the eternal."

"To see the earth as it truly is, small and blue and beautiful in that eternal silence where it floats, is to see ourselves as riders on the earth together, brothers and sisters on that bright loveliness in the eternal."
+0
Julia Youngblood

113 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/12/2006 5:59:03 PM

All I have to say is...I don't know what in the heck is goin' on...don't care to know.....And not only are you Adland's top role model............

Don't ever change!

Love & Peace,

Julia

+0
Julia Youngblood

113 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/12/2006 6:01:15 PM

All I have to say is...I don't know what in the heck is goin' on...don't care to know.....And not only are you Adland's top role model............

Don't ever change!

Love & Peace,

Julia

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!