Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Glo
Glo Williams

180 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: I Apologize To Those That Are Not Involved ...
10/3/2006 9:55:40 PM
Hi Kenneth, I was here,I remember the funeral,even then I thought it was a good gesture. You are right about how some people treat others here.I could not believe somethings nor the people who do them.(always talking about God,but,acting like the devil) God Bless Glo
www.daily-payday.com/index.php?id=3583
+0
10/4/2006 12:53:42 AM

As I don't really know what happened or was said all I can say is you are a great guy, a wonderful, kind, helping friend and they can just eat thier words because they are jealous of you and your accomplishments and what have they done good? probably nothing to busy running around cutting people down to thier size no doubt! Keep your chin up i'm on your side!

As Always, God Bless!

Sincerly, Susan

+0
10/4/2006 7:39:57 AM
Hi Kenneth,

Some people will back stab because of their own negativity and unstable well being.  Never confronting you face to face, I have know you to be a standup guy at all times, although I had not heard about an attack on you.  Hand in there my
friend.

Nap Jones

Stop working for pennies and cents and move up to real good commissions http://www.commissionriver.com/publisher_signup.html?crid=10969
+0
Sandra Cobb

57 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/6/2006 8:12:48 AM

Dear Kenneth,

Sorry to hear about the gossip mongers.

God judges the heart and the fruit.  So even if you had been duped into helping a person who didn't really need help, it would not matter because your heart was in the right place.

The fruit of the gossip mongers is more gossip, distrust, envy, jealousy and a myriad of other distasteful character traits.  Not a very pretty heart to present to their maker when that day comes.

As a person who is also in the sad position of having to accept help from others this month, I applaud and admire your efforts to help the less fortunate. 

Sometimes life brings us chaos and poverty, but God brings us hope and victory and He does it through you and others like you.

When you are doing God's work, or giving back to humanity, that's when the evil human termites will come out of the woodwork to torment you and try to destroy your efforts.

Good always wins over evil. :)

God bless you Kenneth.

Live in Harmony. http://SandraCobb.com
+0
Jo
Jo Matthias

2947 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/7/2006 2:03:12 PM

Hello Kenneth,

This community has been accosted by rumor and deceipt long enough.  The bad posts need to stop and everyone get back to the business at hand.   As far as helping a fellow member of AdlandPro, that is a decision that needs to be made by each individual here.  There are many people here asking for monetary support, each person needs to make that decision on their own.  This community has suffered because of 'rumors'.  Members have left.    You, Kenneth, are one of AdlandPros great members, you provide valuable information for all of us.  I thank you.

VOTE!!!! POTM!!!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!