Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Julia Youngblood

113 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: I Apologize To Those That Are Not Involved ...
10/12/2006 6:07:27 PM

All I have to say is...everything Judy said!!! 

I don't know what in the heck is goin' on...don't care to know...but you are Adland's top role model in my book! Don't ever change!!!

Will this community ever be the same? When they start pickin' on you I have my doubts...

Love & Peace,

Julia

"To see the earth as it truly is, small and blue and beautiful in that eternal silence where it floats, is to see ourselves as riders on the earth together, brothers and sisters on that bright loveliness in the eternal."

"To see the earth as it truly is, small and blue and beautiful in that eternal silence where it floats, is to see ourselves as riders on the earth together, brothers and sisters on that bright loveliness in the eternal."
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/15/2006 8:39:54 AM

Touche! Julia!

Thanks for your support.  And, Ken, just keep on doing what you are doing.  I am behind you and it looks like I am not alone!

God bless you and thank you for all you do here at Adland!

Judy

+0
Julia Youngblood

113 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/15/2006 2:09:44 PM

Oh, I am sooooo sorry for the multiple posts!  My computer keep crashing and I was having to repost....pick the one you want to keep and delete the others, k?

But I had to laugh, I haven't been coming around much due to this very reason...and when I did I discovered it was happening to you of all people it really p*%%#$ me off!...So really, my multiple posts are an example of how mad this made me.

Thanks back at ya Judy!

Love & Peace,

Julia

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!