Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Tom
Tom Sparrow

666 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: POLL: Should personal attacks be allowed? Anonymous vote.
9/24/2006 10:29:55 PM

Hi Linda-No one should be personally attacked or berated by ANYONE on AdLand! Nor did we ask or want any policemen on here either! We all just need to get along and accept each other as individuals and go about our businesses! If we don't want to do someone else's business, we simply opt out and vice versa. I joined Adland to make friends and enjoy myself as well as communicating with so many nice people here!I have gained a lot of personal insights here as so many people have so much to give! I firmly beleive that if anyone has an issue, take it up in private with that individual instead of posting it in forums for ALL to see! Let's get back to normal here and have some FUN!

My Best! Tom :o)

Tom Sparrow-CEO Health Innovations & Marketing, Inc. http://tomsparrow.info (FULL PROFILE) scubapro48@gmail.com Skype: tom.sparrow53 248-624-0942 or 248-705-9716
+0
Larry Blethen

2241 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/24/2006 11:25:50 PM
hello Linda...no I think we should be fair and get along...Larry
Larry Blethen http://www.bluelight-marketing.com larry.blethen@bluelight-marketing.com, 304-369-5603
+0
Angela Cardwell

819 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/25/2006 6:23:46 AM

I have to say, Absolutely not! Public is not the place to attack anyone.
If you have a problem with someone, it should be addressed privately. If the problem persists, then possible Admin should be brought to attention about the matter. But publicly "bashing" anyone, I feel, is unnecessary and uncalled for.

In "the real world", if you attack someone publicly, what happens? Most likely, you go to jail, right? If you use corporate punishment on your children in public.....you could go to jail and even have your children taken from you!

These laws should apply to online relationships as well. Verbal abuse/slander should not be tolerated. Accountablility should be addressed in an Adult manner.

Just my 2 cents,
Angela

Earn Money Shopping OnlineIt's free, simple and secure.
+0
Lynda H.

17 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/25/2006 10:46:57 AM

To put in my 2 cents worth if I may.. I joined AdLand to meet people with the same goals as mine - to find something via the internet to help me supplement - no... make ... a better living for myself and my family. I DID NOT join here to see a few individuals totally and over and over slam one or the other AdLandPro members.

I believe this forum or others are not places for attacks on ANYONE. It should NOT be allowed in any form. The ownership/management of this site should take action immediately when something like this happens. If you have a personal grief with someone, then discuss it with them... NOT here.

That being said... I do think there should be (and there probably is) a forum for posting information about SCAMS or possible scams (I have a couple of sites I go to that posts information like that) ... the program... not the individual(s).

I am so terribly disappointed that this site has become this way. I hate that a program I am affiliated with has felt the need to distance themselves from AdLand.. I will continue to monitor and be a member here, BUT if personal attacks and inuendos continue to be allowed, then I WILL LEAVE. I love it here; I love the people but I certainly do not have to read much less be subjected to such negative postings... the world has enough of that without our assistance!

Peace to All.

MAKE IT A GREAT DAY!

Lynda H.

+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/26/2006 1:12:46 AM
Hello my friend Linda, I was waiting for a forum from you on this.Are you going to protect us women or at least help me to protect the women from being bashed and attatcked as several women have been attatcked,I know this I try to come to the rescue but its alittle hard to protect everyone at the same time.I know I am a kind of Joan of Arc and have actually been burned at the stake afew times Im surprised I must be half cat,I have afew more lives left. So It sickens me to see women being abused by these men or anyone ,you know my stand on that deal.But I am glad you stand very tall here.It puzzles me look around see who dares to come into your den,it is a pleasure to be in your den linda I love and enjoy prawling here.Thanks for all your support,My vote is not hidden at all It is undisputed wrong,I vote no!!!!!love ya,kathy Hamilton(Martin)simikathy
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!