Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: A (New?) Virus Disease at Adland!!
9/23/2006 5:44:21 PM
Hello Tom,

I have no quarrel with you and consider that you are completely entitled to post your views on the subject you are writing about on the appropriate forum at Adland - which is not this one .

This is last post that I will permit on this forum discussing the rights and wrongs of the treatment of any of the candidates of the present POTW elections.  The next post  will be deleted.  Please  respect the forum topic.

Jenny

+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/23/2006 6:00:57 PM
Hi Jenny, Well done! You have stated the truth very clearly, with great humour, and have put a smile on my face! God bless, Dave
+0
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/23/2006 6:01:13 PM
I agree 100% think before you post. I alwaasy try to cnsider other feelings before I even respond to a thread. I am not one to hurt people with my words.
Think before you Speak Friends.
Have a great weekend.
Kathy C
+0
9/23/2006 6:03:36 PM

Great Idea for a Forum Jenny!

Bea, I have a little addition to your message,

"Open mouth, insert foot and then swallow!"

It works for me! I have swallowed a lot of foots in my time. Notice I said foot and not feet. That would be doubling it up and I don't think I have ever done that one.

Just remember that one bad apple WON'T spoil this whole bunch.  There are just to many great people here. I know I am grateful for being a member of this community.  I think we are all like-minded, and if not, that's okay too, cause variety is the spice of life.

+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/23/2006 6:07:12 PM
Hi Art, Ah... If only everyone would think before they leap! As Jenny has so well posted, many who post might think twice if they took the time to actually think! Also, yes, it is just plain annoying when someone goes throught the forums pasting, as you say, an "OOOh, lovely" or "way to go" on hundreds of threads just to raise their ratings. For myself, I would rather have one thoughtful reply on one of my threads than a thousand pages of fluff. God bless, Dave
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!