Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: A (New?) Virus Disease at Adland!!
2/6/2007 7:23:48 PM
HEllo Jenny,
That is certainly true!! I hope people will be careful and keep the peace! Thankfully I havent had that problem in my forums so far, I also moderate them too.
Thanks again,
Carla :)
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/6/2007 7:29:52 PM
Hello Mrl Buccieri, Sir  (well it's either that or Joe B! lol)

First of all - thank you for reading and posting on your humble servant's forum

I feel obliged to say that if all members posted like you do - with good will, positivity, a dose of due diligence and an ability to keep on track with the business at hand - there wouldnt be any need for forums like this.

HOWEVER - we have to get realistic - we all screw up sometime  and that is when we need a large dose of humour, a little music and the use of our common sense to Think Before  we Post.

A bit of humour, some good music (yes Taj Mahal is certainly an option here) and a little shaking up of the ol' grey matter can usually act as a very effective cure for the IPF Virus.  Another way of curing the Virus is reading the 22 ? pages of this forum.  By the time you have finished it - it is highly likely that you have fogotten what it was that you wanted to post anyway!.

Thanks for your wise and thoughtful post.
Love
Jenny,

+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/6/2007 7:35:01 PM
Hi Carla,

I too hope that we can enjoy peace at AdlandPro - to carry on with our businesses and forums in the warm fuzzy atmosphere that usually prevails.

If this doesn't happen - I was thinking of bottling the IPF Virus antidote and starting a network marketing programme to sell it and become extremely rich!

Take care,
Love
Jenny

+0
Dale Ostrum

265 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/7/2007 11:37:00 AM
Hi Jenny, I think you handled it very well and although it can be serious I too think it needed a little lightening up. Thanks again

My retirement fund. 1M members to come this year. http://vortexportalpro.com/viewmercial/index.asp?id=42584
+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/7/2007 11:55:25 AM
Hi Dale,

This forum went up last year - to try to calm down an earlier drama  which got completely out of hand due to reckless postings.  John P also put one up and  the two forums received  over 3,000 visits and heaven knows how many posts in a couple of days - which demonstrated to me that the majority of members here do like to post in peace and have a trouble free and scam free community.

If people could only look at themselves in the mirror and apply a little humour to the various situations - most of them would disappear!

For a start - do you know another interpretation of the XX POSTER button under our names?  It could just mean that we talk too much! lol

Thanks for your comment
Saludos
Jenny

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!