Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Louis Pominville

257 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: There are No Guarantees
8/22/2006 8:03:11 AM

Hey Dave,

Really good to hear that you and your family are through the worst of it.

I am very curious as to what the doctors said about what kind of bug it was that hit your community. Did they find out and identify it?

Thank God, you and your family were taking your food supplements and carry on the lifestyle you have, otherwise, like you dais, it could have been much worse.

I find that when one gets sick, one tends to reflect on what's important in life as one realizes that if you do not have your health, what do you have?

It's good to see you back in action, we all missed you.

Your Toronto buddy (and now a fellow TE owner),

Louis

http://www.yorgoo.com/cgi-bin/ref.cgi/1850/

+0
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/22/2006 8:20:19 AM
Dave I' glad to hear you are feeling better & so isn't your family. I do agree wiht you these suppliment srae healthy & help you wiht things but not a fix it all forever.
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/23/2006 3:06:02 AM
Hi Beverly, You know better than most, my very dear and inspiring friend! I hope you are having a good week. You are always in my prayers. Hugs and more hugs. God bless, Dave
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/23/2006 3:10:58 AM
Hi Susan, You are so right; people on the go, perhaps even more than those who have a more relaxed lifestyle, really need to eat properly. One of the major forms of stress today is not caused by the turmoil of working in this fast-paced modern world - it is caused by eating a very poor diet and not getting enough rest. The toll on the body (stress) eventually effects the mental state as well, and the stress is then exponentially increased. Your tip about cooking the main meal of the day in a crock pot is a good one. It's very simple, you can cook everything together, AND all the nutrients remain locked in the meal, especially if you use the juices to pour over your veggies (without adding anything to them). God bless, Dave
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/23/2006 3:18:58 AM
Hi Kate, I like your "secret." :-) Heavily prepared "quick" foods are missing a lot of the key nutrients that our bodies need. Junk foods are SO bad on a regular basis that they can actually make you very sick. On another note, so-called "fat free" foods are one of the worst offenders, and very damaging for developing children. They are usually loaded with sugar and salt, and do not contain the essential fats that developing brains need. It's best just to eat wholesome, properly prepared foods, fresh fruit, raw veggies, a good juice like noni, goji, or some other high quality juice that is grown in a pollution and chemical free environment, and lots of water. Thanks for the great tips. God bless, Dave
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!