Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: There are No Guarantees
8/23/2006 3:34:04 AM
Hi Arild, Good to see you back in the saddle, my friend! God bless, Dave
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/23/2006 3:38:59 AM
Hi Louis, It is very interesting that when my eldest son came down with it, they called it pneumonia, but with the rest of us, as one by one we all came down with it, they were very vague and would not give us any answers. No one who has had it seems to know what it is - only that the doctors prescribe some pretty heavy duty antibiotics to deal with it. Many people who have had it have a persistent cough that lasts for 3 to 6 months. Thankfully, it seems our bodies are healthy enough to get over it a lot faster than that. We are all very nearly completely well, again. My wife only ended up with a few mild symptoms, and seems to have been able to get by without needing the antibiotics at all. You will have to tell me (and all of us) a little more about your traffic exchange! God bless, Dave
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/23/2006 3:41:05 AM
Hi Kathy, Thank you for your kind words. It's great to be feeling better. I guess if there's any benefit to being sick, it's how good you feel when you get better. It's kind of like hitting yourself over the head with a hammer. It feels SO GOOD when you stop! LOL!! God bless, Dave
+0
8/24/2006 3:45:48 AM
Hi Dave :) glad to see you and wonderful to hear you and your family are getting stronger each day! and I agree with everything you have said here. God bless  
Hosted by SparkleTags.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!