Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: There are No Guarantees
8/23/2006 3:21:53 AM
Hi Martha, Thank you! It's great to feel better, again. I am totally sold on high quality supplements. I haven't missed a day of work due to sickness in years, and haven't had a bug like this for thirty years. My whole family has recovered very nicely, and I believe it has a lot to do with our diet. Many people with this bug are fighting it and its after effects for 3 to 6 months! God bless, Dave
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/23/2006 3:22:54 AM
Hi Melissa, It's GREAT to be feeling better! Thank you. God bless, Dave
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/23/2006 3:29:24 AM
Hi Amanda, Junk food is definitely one of the big killers of our modern society. I have been amazed many times seeing friends at work pull out a bag of chips, a coke and a bag of cookies for lunch! I don't have a problem with enjoying the occasional bit of junk food or pop as a treat, but not as a meal! But a lot of people actually try to survive on junk food, and it's killing them. Incidently, I tend to put most breakfast cereals in the same category as junk food. If only people would read labels before feeding that stuff to their kids! In most cases, I think you'd get practically the same nutrition if you chopped up the container the cereal came in and added milk! Yes, exercise and fresh air are a great idea. It not only helps keep the body supple and strong; it also helps to ease stress, helps you to relax and sleep better, and helps you to enjoy REAL food a lot more. God bless, Dave
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/23/2006 3:32:31 AM
Hi Rose, Thank you for the kind support! Yes, we do need to be careful not to cross that line. I have seen amazing things happen to people with chronic illnesses who have started using the supplements I use. However, I cannot call them a "cure-all" as what works for one person or condition may not even produce ANY noticeable results in another person. Furthermore, there are some illnesses that go into remission in one person with a certain kind of treatment, and stubbornly refuse to respond to ANY kind of treatment in another person. We still have so much to learn. God bless, Dave
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/23/2006 3:33:23 AM
Hi Chris, Thank you for the encouraging words, my friend! It's been a challenging time! God bless, Dave
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!