Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: What is Fibromyalgia?
8/11/2006 10:18:47 PM

Hi Dave,

Welcome to my fibromyalgia forum. You left me hanging (full of curiosity). What equipment does the doctor use for his fibromyalgia patients?

DonnaZ

+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/11/2006 10:23:51 PM

Hi Shannon,

I am so glad you visited my fibromyalgia forum. I had read in one of your posts in another forum that you have fibromyalgia.

I believe my mother had it too, although it was never diagnosed. Back then you never heard the term. Two of my nieces have fibromyalgia and I do too so I believe there is some predisposition in families.

I have not heard of Fruta Vida or Mona Vie. I am very interested in what results you get with them. Please let me know after you try the Mona Vie. Thanks for the link for the Fruta Vida. It would feel really great to have more energy. I have had a really tired spell for about three weeks now. Some days I feel pretty good with a lot of energy but then the fatigue eventually takes over for a period of time.

Take care. I am glad you are feeling better.

DonnaZ

+0
8/12/2006 1:20:28 PM
I am so glad to know I am not alone with this disease. I have had it since 1984 but it took 10 years for me to finally find a dr. who gave it a name.and told me I was not going crazy. I just flew to Ca. to see my rhuymotology excuse the spelling. and she has put me on 1000 mg. of vitamin D for 6 days and as she said god rested on the seventh day and I could to as far as the vit. D went .also "warm" water exercises. She said rest is very important at least 6 hours staight without interruption is a must even if you have to take a sleeping pill to sleep that long.She changed all my medicines ,I was taking the wrong ones . Have a Good Day ! KATIE
BIZYKATIE'S PLACE LAMARQUE,TX 77568 1 (409)938-7969
+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/28/2006 1:31:45 AM

Thanks for sharing your information Katie. Let me know how the vitamin D does for you and your fibromyalgia. Also if you would like to share what medications your rheumatologist has prescribed perhaps others with this condition can ask their doctors about them.

DonnaZ

+0
Auto-immune Information Call
2/11/2007 4:21:08 PM

JACQUE SIMMONS TO PRESENT AUTO-IMMUNE CALL EVERY TUESDAY IN FEBRUARY
Tuesdays, February 13th, 20th & 27th @ 7:30 pm EST  Call 512-225-9449, pass code 20970#
Jacque was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis when she was 18 and then later with Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Lupus, and Lyme Disease. She was told she would be crippled by age 30. Jacque has found many things that are working for her along this 26 year quest to get well and will be sharing those with you on this special call. Invite anyone you know with Fibromyalgia, Lupus, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, MS, etc. for a very informative discussion on these conditions and how they relate to indoor air pollution and sub clinical malnutrition as well as the help that we have to offer. We are sure that your guests will learn a lot that their doctor never told them.

For more information after this call, please feel free to contact me.

Alana

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!