Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: What is Fibromyalgia?
7/26/2006 12:45:46 AM

Hi Todd,

Thanks for the encouraging words. I hope you continue to visit the forum as I will be posting more information about fibromyalgia.

DonnaZ

+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/26/2006 12:47:38 AM

Thanks for the information Tom. I will check the links when I get a chance and hopefully some of our Adlandpro friends with health issues will do so too.

DonnaZ

+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/26/2006 12:51:37 AM

Hi Michael,

Thanks for the link, I'll check it out. I do believe that good nutrition, including vitamins and minerals can be beneficial. Natural products are preferred but sometimes medicine is needed too.

DonnaZ

+0
8/4/2006 8:37:11 AM
Dear Donna,

When my mom found out she had it, she had to go through several doctors telling her the pain was all in her head.

That kind of pain is NOT in our heads.

Yes, I inherited it, too.

I have found the book,

"What Your Doctor May or May Not Tell You About Fibromyalgia"

to explain the disease extremely well.  In fact, I credit guaifenisin treatment with keeping me out of a wheelchair.

I have found, however, that Fruta Vida works wonders at restoring your energy, as well as relieving the pain and achiness.

I have had almost every symptom listed there, and I can tell you--this disease is no fun.

However, it doesn't have to be the end of your life as you knew it.  It was very hard at 34 to feel like I was 80.  I'll be 38 next month, and I still have my bad days.  But I am active and living again.

I still want to try Mona Vie--Cheryl Baxter, Myra Dwyer and Lisa Westbury all swear by it.

When I do, I will let you know if I prefer it or the Fruta Vida.

For now, the Fruta Vida seems to work the best for me--talk about energy!!  Whooo!

And, no, I do not sell it, so this isn't a plug for my own product.  If you would like to try it, you can order it from Dr. Bob Matthews.  You can contact him here.

Take Care,

Shannon Bolin
http://www.myspace.com/shannontucker1
+0
8/4/2006 8:47:30 AM
Hi Donna and everyone,

I do not like to advertise in forums, but I feel this forum needs what I have.

There is a doctor that reserves my equipment just for his fibromyalgia patients.

I know it has helped me.

David
DrDA Detox and Heal
435-616-5480 - dblack@dbresearchlc.com
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!