Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Tom
Tom Sparrow

666 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: What is Fibromyalgia?
7/24/2006 7:55:06 PM

I kniow you will find this hard to believe, but what if there was some help for this condition with a single product? Would you give it a try to see what it might do? There are a number of people who have been helped already with this and here are some testimonials to that affect: Audio first...

http://www.byoaudio.com/play/Wf2tR7bQ

http://www.testimonialpage.com/testimonials/fibromyalgia.htm

All written testimonials: http://www.testimonialpage.com

Need to hear more testimonials? Call 24/7 to 1-620-294-2704, options 2, then 1 and direct dial this number: 618-355-1135.

More audio testimonials not necessarily for Fibromyalgia, but other health issues:

What is this wonderful product?

I hope you don't look at this as a sale's pitch, but rather a way to help you help your body to heal itself. It doesn't matter if you market it, but if I can help someone get better and live a heathier life, it makes my day! My Best! Tom

Tom Sparrow-CEO Health Innovations & Marketing, Inc. http://tomsparrow.info (FULL PROFILE) scubapro48@gmail.com Skype: tom.sparrow53 248-624-0942 or 248-705-9716
+0
Mike Eldred

237 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/24/2006 8:17:29 PM

Hello donna,  I don't know what to say. This is hard to imagine someone going through all these symptoms day after day. I could only think that it would be more like haveing a type of cancer.   A younge girl that spends alot of time with my step daughter, even staying here over night, has a cancer they don't know much about. She's never grown any hair anywhere on her person. That is all i know about it. I don't pester her with questions. Shes' a great kid never a problem with her being here. She says she'd rather stay here then with her family. She actually just left after spending the last week here. her moms financially impaired so they don't have any real doctors seeing her steadilly.     For the most part i believe there are natural cures for everything. I have listened to this Dr Whallach on cassette here is his link: http://www.colloidal-min.com/b1.htm   He claims to cure Diabetes and Authritus.  It is just a Thought I have to try some of his products..Mainly because he makes more sence then the doctors I've visited with.Vitamins and minerals is the key toalot of our health to be steadilly healthy..         Let me go on a little ,, I met A fellow truck driver a year ago and we were talking of cancers and things doctors don't tell us and so on.. then this man says "You know what, I (used) to have asthma."  I thought (used to).  He showed me his prescriptions and inhalers. He had 3 inhaler cards and said he couldn't cllimb stairs without stopping and useing these. Someone told him about a product that is only offered to members to the company VIA Affiliate. Like Amway works.. As an Affiliate you can buy and resell. Anyway he showed me this bottle in a pump spray. He says along with maintaining his doctor visits and useing this spray after the first month he didn't need the inhaler after 2 months he quit useing his perscriptions all together then he told his doctor what hes been doing. His Doc didn't believe the performance he gave on the treadmill this guy was not gasbing for air like he used too and so on. he showed the doctor his inhalers and this pump bottle and said I use this instead of these. The doc tested him and xrayed his lungs and said you have no sign of asthma. Keep doing what your doing..  Of course I got the Affiliate site from him. Its'     http://www.oxywave.com/atbuyit/  I have used these and found I quit smokeing until i ran out of the product i had used from this site.      OK Then theres the power of the HEALING HAND. This is Incredable I witnessed the power of the lord through healing hands. It is when someone places their hands over an troublesome spot of the body and prays in (TOUNGE) it is ancient christian language that channels the lords power through their hands and heals the person.   I took part in a session when my first wife (X) now, had a lump in her left breast and  while placeing our hands around the lump and prayed, The lump came to the service and moved up toward her shoulder as we moved our hands with it keeping it surrounded. Feeling it was in a save place to be looked at by the doc we stopped it there. the doc didnt know what to say after asking how it travelled so far.     I can only hope to give helpfull information to those that need it. Shareing what we learn, know and find through our life times is a key to better the world we share... best wishes to you all and hope this fibromyalgia will soon be nothing but a disstand memory.

The total time working out ways your time with family.
+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/26/2006 12:34:16 AM

Hi John,

Thanks for the support for those of us with fibromyalgia.

DonnaZ

+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/26/2006 12:38:30 AM

Hi Katie,

Thanks for visiting my fibromyalgia forum. I too have fibromyalgia. I have been to a rheumatologist but there really isn't much they can do about it. He mostly checks my joints for the osteoarthritis I have. He prescribes pain medicine but I have had allergic reactions to a couple of those so if you can take aspirin it can help almost as much as prescription medication. I will be posting some suggestions of things to do to help with the fibromyalgia symptoms so I hope you keep checking this forum. Hopefully some others will also post suggestions about things that have helped them cope with the symptoms.

DonnaZ

+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/26/2006 12:43:46 AM

Hi Sam,

More people are becoming aware of fibromyalgia so that will help them to understand what those who have it are going through. I know a lady who works in a factory and gets treated terribly by co-workers who don't believe her when she says she has fibromyalgia. They make fun of her and are very rude. It is uneducated people like that who make it difficult for those with fibromyalgia to keep working even though they have a lot of pain. Instead of getting support from co-workers they get just the opposite. With more focus on fibromyalgia hopefully more positive support will be given to those who have it.

DonnaZ

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!