Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
What is Fibromyalgia?
7/24/2006 6:24:14 PM

Hello everyone,

I am copying a post I wrote in my fibromyalgia blog about the definition of fibromyalgia and some of the possible symptoms. I compiled this list after reading various articles and discussing symptoms with members of a support group to which I belong.

What is fibromyalgia?
Fibromyalgia is a common disabling disorder. Patients with this disorder usually ache all over, have poor quality sleep, have tender points in various areas, and may also suffer from some of the following problems:

• stiffness
  • headaches
  • fatigue
  • dizziness
  • numbness
  • tingling
  • itching
  • irritable bowel syndrome
  • TMJ syndrome
  • sensitivity to light
  • sensitivity to sound
  • sensitivity to odors
  • visual disturbances
  • memory lapses
  • problems with concentration
  • depression
  • anxiety
  • recurrent flu-like symptoms
  • recurrent sore throat
  • night sweats
  • cold hands and feet
  • GERD
  • painful lymph nodes under the arms and neck
  • allergies
  • yeast infections
  • over-sensitive bladder
  • attention deficit disorder
  • communication difficulties
  • panic attacks
  • mood swings
  • light headedness
  • nightmares
  • tinnutus
  • sensitivity to medications
  • restless leg syndrome
  • muscle spasms
  • fibrofog (feeling spaced out)

Not everyone has all of the symptoms. All possible symptoms have not been listed. As with anything else every person is unique, but the above noted symptoms are common in those with fibromyalgia.

DonnaZ

+0
John Rivera

1329 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: What is Fibromyalgia?
7/24/2006 6:45:32 PM

HI DONNA

Sounds like a disease that no one would like to have. But I am sure that who ever has it is trying to cope the best they can. Hopefully one day they will find cures for some of these terrible ailements that are bothersome to many fine folks out there.

GET 1000s of FREE HITS and FREE Ads for your Biz!

Place a FREE AD on me:  http://FreeAdTraffic.com

10,500 Free HITS from this link:  Massive Traffic for FREE
http://freetrafficbar.com/virtual.php?p=22&ref=58734

FREE: Multiply Your Advertising Results By Thousands
With Your Ad Listed On 5635+ Sites! Tons OF Traffic!
http://www.programhoppers.com?5638

+0
7/24/2006 6:59:58 PM
Hi Donna As one of the people that have this terribl disease I can say YES IT IS PAINFUL AND MOST OF US HAVE 90% OF THOSE SYMPTOMS YOU DISCRIBED. I have had it since before they named it.I suffered with the pain for years but no one knew what it was I am totally disabled now do to a lot of those symptons you talk about because some days are better than others you can't hold down a job for long.I wpuld trade someone else's bad day for one of my good days at times.I pray everyone who has it has insurance that will let them see a Rumatologist to get treatment .some of us aren't that lucky to have it. thanks for caring to read up on it and draw attention to it. THANK YOU KATIE
BIZYKATIE'S PLACE LAMARQUE,TX 77568 1 (409)938-7969
+0
Sam
Sam Spoo

105 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/24/2006 7:05:07 PM

DonnaZ,

Good forum you have going here. I know someone that was diagnosed with fibromyalgia. It can be quite painful and include any number of the symptoms you have listed here.

Hope you are doing good,

Sam

Sam Spoo

www.SamSpoo.com

www.Safe-Mailer.com

www.Free-Advertisement.com

Regards and good fortune, Sam Sam Spoo http://www.free-advertisement.com
+0
7/24/2006 7:22:52 PM
Hi Donna,

Thanks for the post. The more I learn about Fibromyalgia the more I'm finding people are afflicted with the disease. Thank you for helping with my education.

Because of talking about your posts I was able to converse intelligently with a friend of my wife who is now taking two of our products. I simply spoke of the successes  our products have had helping with symptoms common to Fibromyalgia. She started doing her own investigation, found that what I said was true, and then started the products!

Thanks again.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!