Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re :Re: 50 Weeks Of POTW Winners! Part 1
7/7/2006 1:06:12 PM
Hello John, KAthy, LaNell, Thank you LaNell re-directing me to this topic. Almost a year 50 POTWS Fifty POTWs was work of many hours to set up and introduse all this lovely people. Smile my friends Beverly, Emmanuel, Jeffrey, Eileen and Dave! Long way to go 100 POTWS are not so far awy. I wish you being POTY next time. Summer greetings from the Greek Islands Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re :Re: 50 Weeks Of POTW Winners! Part 1
7/7/2006 1:09:46 PM
Hey What happend. I was in John Sanches's forum. It seems that some of us have the news system and some the old one. Sorry kenneth. I did not see you in first place. Best regards Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Sonia Lawrence

231 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re :50 Weeks Of POTW Winners! Part 1
7/7/2006 2:08:10 PM

Hi John

Thanks for the invitation.  I must commend you for coming up with this idea. 

Congratulations to Beverly, Emmanuel, Jeffrey, Eileen and Dave.

May God continue to bless you all.

Sonia Lawrence
http://10000hits.net/default.aspx?userid=1665798

+0
Dave Young

151 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/7/2006 9:31:32 PM

Hello John & Adland friends,

I would like to thank you all for yor friendships and the inspiration you have given me. Adland has been a great learning experience and has also helped me develop my personal growth and business to the next level. I have found if you help enough people get what they want, you will get what you want. I would like to congratulate the other first 4 POTW members, but I also would like to congratulate all members for sharing and caring. I am honoured to be a member of Adland and look forward to continued success to all. Thanks so much for your hard work and dedication John, as I know this program is very time consuming, but it is very nice to recognize the members that are deserving. I am sorry that I am unable to spend much time in Adland anymore, but if I can help anyone in any way, I would love to help.

Best of success to all,

+0
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/7/2006 10:17:18 PM
Thank you John for sharing this with me, this must of been before my days (LOL). Cograds to our friends on making the Potw. I wish each of you the best as we learn to network together.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!