Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: 50 Weeks Of POTW Winners! Part 1
7/15/2006 8:08:08 AM
Hi John :)
Congratulations to all the wonderful very first POTW winners WOW!!! - Beverly, Emmanuel, Jeffrey, Eileen and Dave!!! all the very best to you all :)
+0
7/18/2006 6:59:50 AM
This is a great Idea.. But heck.. I forgot which number I was.
Don't delete my cookies, They're YUMMY!!
+0

John Sanchez

My Blogs

Goodwill Ambassador

If I’m not on your friends list please invite me!

8/10/2006 11:43:42 AM

Hello Everyone!  :-)

Here are the photo's and intro's each of the first five POTW's:

1st Person of the Week - July, Week 4

More About Beverly Armstrong

I entered the business a little over 20 years ago and found it to really be a tough business. I had worked as a Nutritional consultant and found it emotionally rewarding, but not necessarily monetarily rewarding. Networking was an unrewarding adventure my first year, but I was determined to succeed! As I began to identify the various reasons it was so tough, I began to work at solving them.

2nd Person of the Week - Aug, Week 1

More About Emmanuel Ebeh
Emmanuel is one of our most respected members. He is has a huge heart and is always extending a helping hand. Emmanuel is also a wise and intelligent human being. Check out Emmanuel’s profile and forums (he has many interesting and informative forums).

3rd Person of the Week - Aug, Week 2

More About Jeffrey OBrien
Jeffrey was selected by his peers to be this week’s person of the week because of his incredible will, resolve, knowledge, expertise, and contributions to the community discussions. He is a respected and well-known individual in the community whose life story reminds us all daily great things can be achieved through the power of faith.

4th Person of the Week - Aug, Week 3

More About Eileen Harvey
She (Eileen) has this big smile on her profile that immediately says welcome to my forum and her words quickly testify to that. She is always so polite and professional. Eileen is not only a sweetheart but she is also very professional and wise. As you have probably see from her forums on Identity Theft. She is one of AdlandPro’s Experts. Her experience in Pre Paid Legal has provided her with the expertise she needs to head this forum.

5th Person of the Week - Aug, Week 4

More About Dave Young
Dave Young is one of the hardest working individuals in our community. He gives freely of his time to enlighten us with his wisdom. If you have seen his forums you know what is being referred to here. Dave is a great motivator and speaker. He is a true gentleman and a wise businessman who has never been heard to speak badly about anybody. His efforts to make this place a happier and more enlightened community are greatly appreciated.

Please take the time to invite them to join your friends list.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!