Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re :Re: 50 Weeks Of POTW Winners! Part 1
7/8/2006 2:42:50 AM

Thanks for the invite LaNell.

Hi John, LaNell and Kathy,

This is a great idea and what a wonderful job you do.  This is before my time at Adland and gives me a chance to catch up on previous winners.

A great big congratulations to

Beverley, Emmanuel, Jeffrey, Eileen & Dave!

Enjoy!

+0
Beverly Armstrong

385 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re :50 Weeks Of POTW Winners! Part 1
7/9/2006 11:05:29 PM
What a lovely thing you are doing once again John. :) I am recovering from another surgery, and I find that I am being honored as only you can do once again. You epitomize the 'spirit' of this community as no one else can and we are all VERY grateful for you! Thank you again John and everyone. After a bit of resting up I shall return to more activity. But for now I need to take it easy. HUGS as always dear friends, Beverly
Beverly Armstrong NC., Health & Website Consultant, Trainer, Writer & Entreprenuer, Network Marketing & Tutorials http://networkingblogs.blogspot.com http://gender-differences-in-networking.blogspot.com
+0
7/10/2006 9:10:50 AM
CONGRATS TO MY DEAR FRIENDS AND EARLIER POTW: Beverley, Emmanuel, Jeffrey, Eileen & Dave I AM HONORED TO HAVE YOU ALL AS FRIENDS, AND WISH YOU THE BEST OF SUCCESS FOR THE FUTURE. BEST WISHES FROM ARILD
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/13/2006 8:46:54 AM

HI John,

Thank You for the linkt to the 50th Potw Forum!!

It has been a long time since I was POTW. It was such an Honor for me to be choosen by my friends,as I am sure it was for all POTW's.

First I would like to appologize to all my friends for being so scarse. Since December, I have been very busy taking care of My Mom untill she passed away in April. Lots to deal with afterwards.

I have just recently gotten my Ice Cream truck repaired and on the road. This is my summer LOVE :)

Also, taking on a secong job in Home health care. Good pay!

Hopefully will return here more often, when I put my truck away in the fall.

Congratulations to all past, present and future POTW'S!!

God Bless

Eileen

+0
Re :Re: 50 Weeks Of POTW Winners! Part 1
7/13/2006 10:17:37 AM

Hello Jeffrey, POTW number 3!  :-)

You're the first POTW to show up! Thank you my friend, good to see you here. Imagine, it's been a year since we first met here in this awesome community. A lot has happened since then, a lot of new features on the site and a lot of great new friends.

I'm looking forward to another year here. Take care Buddy! ;-)

John Sanchez

My Blogs

Goodwill Ambassador

WOSAT-Looking for a few committed individuals.

If I’m not on your friends list please invite me!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!