Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re :50 Weeks Of POTW Winners! Part 1
7/6/2006 6:09:25 PM

John and LaNell,

Great idea!  What an excellent review, and a chance to catch up on any we may have missed.

Cheri

+0
7/6/2006 6:40:03 PM
thanks for the invitation....this will be a really big celebration....for all adland pro members...               
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/6/2006 6:56:48 PM

Hello John and LaNell,
This was an awesome idea! I will have to wait awhile until my name comes up but it will be fun to see all the past POTW's in here. Congratulations, Beverly, Jeffrey, Dave,Emmanuel and Eileen! You were all shining examples of what Adlandpro members should be and deserve to be recognized again!
God bless you all!
Sincerely,
Carla
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Michael Rogers

760 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/6/2006 7:00:28 PM

Hello John,

You surely do deserve a round of "applause" my friend !!  You have done an "outstanding" job with this forum, and you are a quality example of this GREAT online Community called AdlandPro.

It is just a fantastic feeling, to be a part of it with all of you. Just look at those first 5 names listed above, Beverly Armstrong, Emmanuel Ebeh, Jeffrey OBrien, Eileen Harvey, and Dave Young.

Congratulation's again, to these 5 people !!  I am truly honored to be friends with these 5, they are truly amazing people. And for you John Sanchez, Kathy Martin, and LaNell who have done all the work here with this Forum since the beginning, I bow, and tip my hat to you, and say....................Thank you for all you have done, and may God Bless.

respectfully,

+0
Jeffrey Obrien

543 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re :Re: 50 Weeks Of POTW Winners! Part 1
7/6/2006 8:33:26 PM

Hello John,

Awesome idea mate,all POTW winner's are very lucky people as this inspires us all to see such a wonderful community of awesome people.

I am proud of all my FRIENDS especially you John Sanchez,Bro have a great week mate and please remember you can be given back some of the Happiness you place into all our hearts....thanks John Sanchez your a real Mate.

regards

jeffrey OBrien

http://community.adlandpro.com/go/114374/default.aspx

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!