Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Winston Scoville

536 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: 24 hour countdown. If you love animals (pets) please click this.
7/1/2006 1:37:49 PM
Well, I was a little late, but I'm there!
+0
7/5/2006 9:16:35 PM
All you people voted to no avail... do you pay taxes in Smithtown ? NO, so who cares what you think ? Try to move Move Angels Gate to YOUR town and see how quickly it is shut down and relocated.
+0
7/6/2006 1:41:52 AM
What is it with all of this hatred? Most cities do have some kind program like this and based purely on the hearts and volunteering of the members from the community. Angels Gate has recieved many complements and national recognition by the media and famous celebrities for what they do. I see you just joined AdlandPro and you are already starting on a bad foot. If you joined just to spread your inhumane poison it will not work. And without a bio? Spineless. This community will not back you 'my friend'. Kenneth R Sword Jr
+0
7/6/2006 2:09:46 AM
Hi Sonny; ========== All you people voted to no avail... do you pay taxes in Smithtown? NO, so who cares what you think? Try to move Move Angels Gate to YOUR town and see how quickly it is shut down and relocated. ========== To no avail? I don't think so. Over 4,000 people put their names on the line to tell Victor and Susan that they believe Angel's Gate is doing the right thing. That doesn't include the hundreds (or thousands) of letters and emails they've received in support. Who cares? Every animal lover that heard the story cares. Victor and Susan care. The kids that volunteer at Angel's Gate care. the adults that volunteer at Angel's Gate care. Shut down in MY town? Probably not. We have lots of *no kill* shelters that are running quite happily. I designed the website for one of them - absolutely free - as a volunteer and to show my support. I have answered your questions. Now, it's my turn to do the asking. If you broke your legs, should we euthanize you? Or should we give you a wheelchair and continue to love you for the rest of your life? And if we shouldn't euthanize YOU, what makes it right to euthanize a dog or cat? Linda P.S. And are you the same "Anonymous" that has been heckling one of our members on her blog? If so, why don't you post your real name? Are you afraid to put your name and your opinions side by side?
+0
7/6/2006 2:10:17 AM
Hmmmmm..... "All you people voted to no avail... do you pay taxes in Smithtown ? NO, so who cares what you think ?" Well, since I pay federal taxes and surely all local governments depend upon federal funds in some way I believe I do pay taxes in Smithtown as well as all other places within our nation. No one said you had to care what I and we think. Seeing you are using a pic of a dog that is being given the ability of mobility and you say out with them would this apply to any humans that are dependent on a wheelchair for mobility? If they were your neighbor would you petition to get them thrown out of the neighborhood, too? Kenneth R Sword Jr - Tax Payer
+0