Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Cool or confusion
6/18/2006 4:30:32 PM
Ok James, tooddle do. Guess you won't see this but thanks for stopping by again. It shows you are a forum participant not a forum poster!!! My kind of guy. I will take Arthur's place and be in Vegas ASAP. Meet me at the plane please.
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/18/2006 4:33:27 PM
Right on Roger, know where you are coming from. You want a specific allotment of time to do your work and the pop ups slow you up. If you were a computer garu, spending a lot of time, pop ups would just be part of the routine for the day. Hear you loud and clear.
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/18/2006 4:34:44 PM
Hello Mary! Good question. At first they were very anoying, but since they've got the button, I found them useful in some respects. I could reach by their means to some forums I missed or I didn't see so far. But now there is another anoying thing with them: in case they are pointing to a forum I'd love to attend, I either have to leave my "doings" at the very moment or I will never know where I would love to go! It would be better to have the chance to drag the pop away until I finish with the post I'm readin/writing. What do you thing about all this? With friendship, Anamaria
+0
Lennart Martell

112 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/18/2006 4:37:00 PM
Hi Mary, I love you and all of you in here, but I don´t love pop-ups. Hugs and kisses to you all.
Remember, it's time to really do something different and not simply join another scheme where you and your referrals can get rich without doing anything. It doesn't work in the real world, and you can be sure it will certainly not work online !
+0
Roger Bjornerud

1658 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/18/2006 4:39:36 PM
Hi Mary, Don't know any more benefits than what I've already posted, and it's not a benefit to me but to the forum owner, the poster and the member that found something of interest when they clicked on the link. :) Sorry to see that you find me rude. (I completely disagree of course ;) ) I'll leave now and perhaps come back if I get an invitation.
Roger Bjornerud - Back from vacation - Planning the next :)
roger.bjornerud@gmail.com

Free Leads System . Click here to visit my Blog 5 Key Formula Steps

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!