Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Cool or confusion
6/18/2006 8:07:11 PM
Alright now Lennart, no flirting here, you hear??? Glad you stopped by. You are in the "no, don't like them column".
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/18/2006 8:10:41 PM
Roger please come back. We were questioning if it is rude? So is the pop up how you found this forum? Heavens we don't want to push you away. We are problem solving here and making any judgements, especially against our fellow community members.
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/18/2006 8:23:46 PM
Ray, You can e-mail Adlandpro people by going to their profile (your friends list) and look above the profile. There is send me a message and invite to be friends. It is possible also to send e-mails to anyone you want by going to "people find" and type in locations or peoples names. When their profile comes up, there you are again---send an e-mail or invite to become friends. Start here by clicking on all the participants pictures. Up will come their profile. Learn about each person and check out their web sites. Your last statement--invite people to your friends list. When you want to e-mail everyone, start a forum. Go to: http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/298097.aspx and learn more about posting, making friends, forum etiquette, etc. Keep in touch. I will now send an invitation to you and you can communicate further with me. Thanks for stopping by
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/18/2006 8:29:40 PM
ok, Mary we counted your opinion on the negative side. Now I am wondering if after awhile we will tune them out, if we are not using the pop ups as an Adlandpro tool.
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/18/2006 8:35:07 PM
Thanks for coming Jennifer. I am now seeing a different side to this pop up issue. Several came to this forum who are not on my friends list so the pop up brought new people to me. If we did not wish to accept new people and their opinions it would be a moderated forum. Thanks for pointing that out.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!