Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Cool or confusion
6/18/2006 3:20:31 PM
Hello Mary, Thank you for the invitation. The pop ups are both good and bad. Good because you see directly what friends send. Bad because there is no anonymity any more. There should be a poll before this upgrading. There were many problems 1st day they appeared. It slows down the system. To the programmers I recommend to put an alternative to chose YES/NO if we want the pop ups in the members area. Best Regards. Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/18/2006 3:24:08 PM
Great response Georgios, Yes, that was what I was hoping for when I asked if there is a way to stop the pop ups. Maybe Bogdan could give us a choice. I prefer to read a whole forum and responses at once so that I can follow the ideas. Pop ups chop up the ideas
+0
Arthur Webster

600 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/18/2006 3:26:20 PM
Hi, again, Mary, I have already made my thoughts on 'ooh lovely' posts clear and they are easy to spot. However, one or two 'teasers' have taken me to forums that I have enjoyed reading. (I haven't worked out the etiquette of joining a forum if not invited to do so. Do these pop-ups constitute an invitation? I am assuming 'No'.
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/18/2006 3:32:23 PM
I don't see the point of pop-ups for forum comments. I think pop-ups of peoples' ads would be a much better idea, such as the 255-character ads. Maybe at the bottom of the screen instead of at the top would also be less annoying.
+0
Roger Bjornerud

1658 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/18/2006 3:33:52 PM
Normally I don't like popups, but I like these. It's advertising for the poster and the forum. If you're wondering where the action is: Wait for a popup and click the link. Should increase forum activity. Sometimes they even close to fast for me.. ;)
Roger Bjornerud - Back from vacation - Planning the next :)
roger.bjornerud@gmail.com

Free Leads System . Click here to visit my Blog 5 Key Formula Steps

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!