Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Cool or confusion
6/18/2006 3:40:05 PM
Hey Art, You brought brought up a good issue. Since I have not joined any forums that came as pop ups, this did not come up in my mind. Good question about joining a forum uninvited. However, anyone could get your name at Adlandpro and go to your forums and join in uninvited using the "Find People" tool. I would think it rude to join a forum uninvited. To give your opinion to people you do not know is pretty pushy!!! We are a community but not friends to all. Just like in real life. Some neighbors are neighbors by proximity not by relationship.
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/18/2006 3:55:04 PM
Kathleen, You make two very good points. One or two sentences about a forum don't entice me to open up the forum. Guess that is why they go unheeded by me. Your suggestion to have the location changed is a positive. If the pop up did not interfere with what I am reading or typing that would be more acceptable. With my vision problems I have trouble keeping my reading or typing spot while I wait for the pop up to go away.
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/18/2006 3:58:04 PM
Ok Roger, we put your opinion in the positive column. People like you that know how to use this tool to your advantage are an asset to us. Tell more of how you are benefiting.
+0
James Max

711 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/18/2006 4:12:55 PM
Hey Arthur, If you want some action, I'll invite you down to Vegas for the Week-end!..just kidding! You complain about the slowness of the system and this is just another way to slow the the entire system down without any useful information - except bits and pieces of info that has no topics.. And Mary - I am out of here before this becomes too slow for my patience. Better you than me on this one! maxinvegas
Free Monetize Adsense Niche Blogs For Affiliate Marketing - http://www.goodnewsforall.com/PLR/AutoIncomeBlog/
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/18/2006 4:14:43 PM
Hello, Yes, understand their value but when I'm in a hurry to check postings and get on with other stuff I find them annoying. Position is the main problem as it does get in the way sometimes. Roger Macdivitt
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!