Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Cool or confusion
6/18/2006 2:26:03 PM
To All my friends, and potential visitors. What do you have to say about Adlandpro pop ups. It would be nice to hear from those using Adlandpro. How do you benefit from them? Are they annoying to you?? Is there a way to stop them?? Let's hear it from the membership. Now they seem to have disappeared in Oct. 2007. What's the story??? If you are not a member of Adlandpro, consider joining the # 1 advertising site on the net as well as the friendliest community of networking business people from around the world. http://community.adlandpro.com/registeruser.aspx?ref=mahofst
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Cool or confusion
6/18/2006 2:40:15 PM
Oh, I am sticking foot in mouth (usual thing for blooming village idiot from sunny New Mexico!) I hate them with a passion! I still find it interesting??? but annoying to have to close so I can read or finish what I am doing. I don't know if they can position them differently, but atleast you can close ???? I just do not like pop ups, slide downs, etc ???????? Funny that you asked, I will be curious to see how others feel! Linda
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/18/2006 2:54:59 PM
Thanks Kathy, You gave a good use for this and I appreciate your positive approach. I do not like to pass judgement til I fully understand.
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/18/2006 2:56:55 PM
Hi Linda, This has been my feeling too. They block what I am reading or typing. Looking forward to the results of this survey. PS This is a non-paying survey but I promise you won't get spam mail from this!!
+0
James Max

711 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/18/2006 2:57:07 PM

Pop ups tell us what is going on in the community.  It's CNN news right here in Adlandpro.

There goes a pop-up now.  John Partington is calling for nominations for his just perfect award.

OOp, there's another on--- it's Monica calling all the game players to game # 2 for the  evening.

What, they are laughing on that forum....what's so funny.  Think I will click it on.  Oh it's Nick with his humorous forum of zany photos and script.

Isn't it great to see what all is happening.

Hey Guys. I was waiting to see who has the nerve to bring up this subject. I Hate Pop-Ups even On My Pillows, in my Toaster and anywhere Lumps or Bumps appear un-expectedly!! It's ditracting, to say the least! I almost close my account the first time they start to appear. Now they are back. Will somebothy do something, please! My computer has Pop-Blockers on every browser I use, but I have to allow pop-ups to navigate Adland. The first few days you couldn't even get anything done on the site. I can only pay attention to one time at at time, and if anyone wants to hear what people are saying on Forums they should join and participate. Sorry Guys, But this is not a good idea! BAD IDEA! BAD IDEA!! maxinvegas If you don't hear from me again, they gave me the AXE
Free Monetize Adsense Niche Blogs For Affiliate Marketing - http://www.goodnewsforall.com/PLR/AutoIncomeBlog/
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!