Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: What *not* to do to a POTW
5/26/2006 4:30:51 PM
First I would like to tel you a BIG CONGRADS to your special week. I am always amazed at how you can be so open & yet not offend anyone (THATS AWESOME LINDA). I enjoy your forums & I will be looking into your ebook. Keep up the great work Linda. God Bless You :)
+0
5/26/2006 5:14:05 PM
Hi Linda, Congratulations on POTW this week. I'm a little late but had a chance to get to it tonight since it was raining. I want to go read your ebook now and maybe a little more of the SEO. Been some good conversations on here lately too! Martha
+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/23/2006 11:37:10 PM
Congratulations on POTW Linda. I am picking and sorting through a great volume of adlandpro email so just saw your forum. I like your straightforward method of communicating without being nasty. Your posts are always interesting and informative. I agree that the invitations to be friends which are blatant ads and the high pressure email ads serve no good purpose. They are a waste of time for both parties. DonnaZ
+0
Mark Hodgetts

71 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/24/2006 5:02:10 PM
Can I add my congrats to your listing as POTW. Sometims when I'm bored I do reply to these irritating, senseless ads posted by amateurs. I say something like "Hi thanks for your email, frankly I'd be surprised if anybody reacted to it - because its bordering on spam, if you would like to learn some alternative marketing methods, i would be pleased to discuss them with you, otherwise don't send me blatant ads again." You know what? With almost without exception I never get a reply. Funny that
+0
Mark Hodgetts

71 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/24/2006 5:02:21 PM
Can I add my congrats to your listing as POTW. Sometims when I'm bored I do reply to these irritating, senseless ads posted by amateurs. I say something like "Hi thanks for your email, frankly I'd be surprised if anybody reacted to it - because its bordering on spam, if you would like to learn some alternative marketing methods, i would be pleased to discuss them with you, otherwise don't send me blatant ads again." You know what? With almost without exception I never get a reply. Funny that
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!