Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: What *not* to do to a POTW
5/24/2006 10:40:48 PM
Hi Lorraine; ===== It's really heartwarming when I get an actual introduction to the person asking to connect. As you said, that will be rememebered; the business ads type won't. ===== Good to see you -- it's been a while! You're quite right. Funny thing is - it boils down to a little old lesson we were all taught as kids. Treat others the way we'd like to be treated. We all feed good when someone sends us a "real" letter with real conversation... yet so few stop and realize that it's a two way street. : ) Linda
+0
Gary Simpson

557 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/24/2006 10:47:05 PM
Hi Linda, ================= "What I REALLY expect is to be treated with respect. Here - and everywhere. I don't always *get* that, mind you (lol) but I always EXPECT it. You see, I believe that I should not expect anything from others that I am not willing to deliver myself. I believe the best leaders are running through the trenches alongside their troops. I believe in the Golden Rule." ================== Too true! Unfortunately, there are many who have only three people in mind - me, myself and I. They never read from the book of common decency. Hence, my thread just over yonder. Seems all the people who come here (well, most of them) feel pretty much the same way. Gary
+0
5/25/2006 8:34:21 PM
Linda, 1st - Congratulations!!!! 2nd - It's about DAMN Time they recognized you around here!!!!
+0
Winston Scoville

536 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/25/2006 10:40:51 PM
Hi Heather! Haven't seen you around in a while. Good to see you're still kicking! :-)
+0
Ricardo Alcaraz

203 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/26/2006 4:26:19 AM
Hello Linda, I think you've just saved a lot of potential POTWs a lot of grief. You said what was left unsaid. Cheers! Ricardo
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!