Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Paranormal Or Unusual Experiences!
4/8/2006 10:18:34 PM
Well, I voted for "Premonitions." I have had premonitions that have come true on occasions. They seem to be happening the older I get. In fact, many times making decisions, it is as something is guiding me with a yes or a no. If I listen to that little voice, I make the right decision.
+0
4/8/2006 11:47:13 PM
Hello Everyone! :-) I have so much I want to post here and I just haven't had the time to yet, but I did want to make one comment in reference to Luella's post about premonitions. I too have had premonitions in my life time and some of them have been associated with my sensitivy to earthquakes. I have at times sensed earthquakes when no one else did and I have even had a premonition of an earthquake. One day I was sitting in a restaurant with my ex-wife having breakfast while reading the newspaper when suddenly the thought of an earthquake came to my mind. I told my Ex that for some reason I had the feeling that an earthquake was going to occur that day and sure enough later that day there was an earthquake. It was just a really strange thought that pop into my mind. Got to go but, I will be back to post more. I have some experiences I want to post about spirit visitations and dreams (prophetic). John Sanchez My Blogs Goodwill Ambassador
+0
Bob
Bob Sims

144 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/9/2006 9:52:32 AM
John I place my vote on the poll. Deja Vu....I think that would be the case. I just can't get over the time I entered a hotel room in a city that I had never been to [at least in this life] and I knew where everything was and just felt that I was there before ?????? CREEPY !
Visit www.topbizops.com/sims for all the products,services,and software that business owners want and need.
+0
4/9/2006 12:31:26 PM
Hi John and La Nell, I am so grateful to you for bringing us this forum. It really helps us to strengthen our bond as we get to know each other very closely through these wonderful experiences. I was deeply moved to read Samantha's post and I felt she was speaking out my words. I lost my father twenty years back to a heart attack. It was my birthday! I woke up feeling good that day. The april air was fine and crisp and I felt good. I rushed to work, thinking of the long day that would be ahead, full of good wishes and gifts. But within a few hours after that, my dad was gone....I spent the whole evening and late into the night at his funeral... As I was sitting, far from the crowd, watching him on the pyre....flames and all...misty-eyed.....suddenly, amongst the crown of relatives, I saw him...black rimmed glasses, white shirt, there he was!!! I rubbed my eyes to look again...he was there!!! It was a stone's throw from where I was sitting, so I picked myself up to run to him...when I got up and started walking...he wasn't there!! Since, then, I have seen him....often, amidst the crowd, at bus stops...busy railway stations..when I am in pain, in sorrow...every time...I know he is there with me! I pay my heartfelt regards through this forum to my dear father! I thank you, all, for your wonderful posts. God Bless you! Aparna
Aparna Ganguli ---------------------------------------------- http://www.blukiwicorporate.com https://my.care.org/care/advocacy/aparnaganguli-687002
+0
4/10/2006 6:58:54 PM
Hello Aparna! :-) Thank you for sharing your touching experience. Posts like yours and some of the others here do make this a special event, one were people share from the heart. Thank you so much for sharing your experience. I haven't read Samantha's post yet but I will go do that now. Take care my friend! 8) John Sanchez My Blogs Goodwill Ambassador
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!